• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Schoolie Dee's Bombastic Bowser

Z-N_Freak

Smash Ace
He does not tear your pichu up...
He one stocks you lol

Just play a bit better. I saw some minot mistakes like not getting to the ledge with your Up B. A Random Dsmash (not good) and maybe you can spam the Volt a bit more, though on battlefield thats kinda hard to do....

Kragen

Smash Ace
- You smashed waay to much. Although dsmash works relatively well against light chars, upsmash and fsmash should be avoided. Your usmashes were completely random and didn't hit. Also, fsmash is no edgeguarding technique, especially against Pichu's versatile recovery. And even when he upB'd in your smash, you missed.

- I saw no upB (out of shield). This is a great move, especially on light chars, because it can KO them. It especially useful when your foe shields your aerial and tries to grab you.

- For edgeguarding: no more smashes. Use ftilt, fair, bair and maybe uair and nair. They are faster and more reliable of hitting.

- When you're off stage, and Pichu is waiting for you: don't sweetspot if you can. downB close to the ledge might help.

- I saw no ledge-attack (A when hanging on ledge), it's a very fast move.

- Use more fire (B) and claw (>B).

- Watch vids of every good Bowser: Luke, CAOTIC, MagnuM etc. You can find them on youtube.

Your SHFFLs were pretty good. Keep it up. Maybe try to learn how to WD and Waveland.

Top Bottom