• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Schizophrenia- Zelda/Sheik Combo video

WHO?AreYou

Smash Journeyman
This is my friends second combo video, and as he doesn't have a Smashboards account, i'm posting it on here for him. It's a Zelda Sheik video starring Psyrus. Any comments, compliments, or critisisms would be much apprieciated; you can post them here or on the YouTube page. It will be on VideoGoogle soon, I just have to finish uploading it.
Thanks everyone!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JV1avVAJFLk

Vall3y

Smash Lord
nice forward Bs
good stuff but waaay too long.
btw... '...schizophrenia is not synonymous with dissociative identity disorder, also known as multiple personality disorder or "split personality"; in popular culture the two are often confused'
taken from: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizophrenia

WHO?AreYou

Smash Journeyman
btw... '...schizophrenia is not synonymous with dissociative identity disorder, also known as multiple personality disorder or "split personality"; in popular culture the two are often confused'
yeah we found that out afterwards, but "dissociative identity disorder" was kind of a mouthful. :grin:

Mosk

Smash Cadet
Nah, the music was too folky and the singer was catchy in the most annoying way. Went nuts for just a bit.

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
Why do peoplt say this vid is too long...if anything most of the other combo vids these days are too short.

I like the vid. He pulled off what I've been trying to pull off for a while now. Playing a skilled Zelda AND Sheik and using them the way he does.

Good stuff.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Good stuff. The static was kinda annoying, but that's a REALLY controlling player there.

WHO?AreYou

Smash Journeyman
Does your friend like Zelda or Sheik more?

Why?
It honestly depends. From what I see of him playing (and playing him), he plays not to the character but to the opposing player. Certain times he may tackle a Falco with a Zelda or with a Sheik. It depends on the opponent and what they wouldn't be expecting.
That being said, I personally see more of his Zelda then his Sheik.
In case anyone is wondering, the music used is
Billy Joel: The Stranger and
daft Punk: Human After All
Thanks for the comments everyone! :)

Top Bottom