• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scarborough Smash Melee

LaFlame

Smash Rookie
Yo whats good everyone I know the facebook group is basically where everyone has migrated to but I thought I would make this in case there was anyone not using the group. Is there any weekly or monthly smashfests/tournies in the Scarborough area? Or anyone just looking to play friendlies? I met Raynex at revival of Brampton last year and he told me there are lots of smashers in the Scarborough area but it seems difficult to find you guys. My buddy and I play fairly often and would definitely like to meet new smashers and get better.

Thy Knight

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
1461-7542-0706
This may be a bit of a late reply, but it's worth a shot.

I live in Brampton at the moment, and I was looking to get into some tournaments. I'm also open to play friendlies; well just about anything smash related really. You mentioned there was a Facebook group? I wasn't aware such a group existed, mind if you gave me the link?

Cheers!

Cowley

Smash Rookie
If you're willing to make the "journey" from Scarborough to Ajax/Pickering there's a gamestore here that runs a decent amount of tournaments

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Ontario has one of the largest FB groups for Melee in the world, we have thousands of players and the group is really active. I'm one of the moderators and I can admit you all.

"Super Smash Bros. Melee - Ontario" is the group name on facebook. Every active player from every region in the province posts there, the tourny listings are there, you can ask advice, ask for friendlies / who's hosting, and various other things.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
If your acceptance to the group doesn't happen in 2-3 days send me a PM. My name is Bernard M on FB (you can find my name via posts in the group)

Top Bottom