• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scam, or amazing buy?

foxandyounglink

Smash Journeyman
Ya, well... I sold my crystal version way back when, and im completely regretting getting rid of my favorite game ever. So, i went on ebay, just to see the price range of the game (which i knew whas $5 in the first place) and I found a guy selling a completely non-legit d/p, r/s/e. And i think a few other games with all pokemon caught and all of them were shinies. Now, i know all of these pokemon were hacked with some sort of emulator or something, but is it worth the money?:confused:

Flamestar666

Smash Lord
Ya, well... I sold my crystal version way back when, and im completely regretting getting rid of my favorite game ever. So, i went on ebay, just to see the price range of the game (which i knew whas $5 in the first place) and I found a guy selling a completely non-legit d/p, r/s/e. And i think a few other games with all pokemon caught and all of them were shinies. Now, i know all of these pokemon were hacked with some sort of emulator or something, but is it worth the money?:confused:
If the games works, yes, you can always start over

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
If you dont like owning pokemon that were hacked just reset the game. The new file shouldn't be completely legit again.

I'm detecting that you've left something out of your first post. Is he selling the game for a higher price?

Chill

Red
BRoomer
I don't think he wants to reset the game. I think he is asking if it would be worth his money to buy a game that containes all of the pokemon as shinys.

How much do you value shinys? If it is really important to you to have those shiny pokemon you'll buy it. If not you won't. It's only a scam if you if wanted legititmately caught pokemon. It's only an amazing buy if you must have those shinys.

foxandyounglink

Smash Journeyman
I'm detecting that you've left something out of your first post. Is he selling the game for a higher price?
Well, i did see one for 5 dollars, but it hadnt been bid on yet, so id imagine it would go up to $100 just like the other ones. By the way, i just caught a shiny pikachu legit...teehee

Top Bottom