• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SC, Where Is You At Tho??

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
You could have just posted in the official SC thread. Though I doubt many will see it there or here. It's SC after all. As for me? I played Melee for like ten years and I'm tired of it so I only play P:M but I'm not ready to drive all over the state. I've put well over 2k of my own money into SC's smash scene and have absolutely nothing to show for it. I'm not likely to leave Charleston, but I do visit Columbia and Orangeburg on occasion so maybe.

The real problem is nobody hosts anything. No tourneys no fests just random small get-togethers that have no threads of their own. There's probably too much "sticking to your own comfort zone / your friend circle" going around (and I'm guilty of that too; meeting strangers puts me on edge). The only reason I'm blabbing on about all of this is I've been here for an extremely long time and seen this scene poke it's head up for a second only to fall back behind the curtain each and every time.

Still, best wishes on this group. If I recall there is actually a SC Smash group already made by the Goose Creek group or something.

Top Bottom