• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SC needs to MAN the **** UP!

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
now then, you guys(minus Yay and TRC) need to step up and prove your puny existence to me. We don't want want history to repeat itself do we?! IIRC I did single-handedly Zangief bear suplex your state to oblivion back in the day! You all say that ya'lls just a bunch of friends hanging out? That must suck because to me you are all just- oh wait! that's right, I have nothing to say =D So come to Waba at the next monthly or whenever the **** Min decides to host a tourney, prove me wrong in Melee or brawl, IDGAF! hell show us that SC is beast at SCIV >_> whatever! I don't want to keep thinking of SC as just Yay and TRC, ****it!

/end trash talk <3

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
I'm pretty decent at B+.

I like Melee more, but I can't compete with dat Peach.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
OH ****. BRINGIN UP THE SAVII CREW BATTLE
To be fair, 3 of those guys really sucked, and me and Yay weren't all that hot then either. (and of those 3 guys, only one of them even tried to learn how to be better...)

I'm coming to that Halloween / Nov 1 thing. You better be there! YL wants to battle.

I'm about 6 hours from Waba now what kind of bull**** is that? God **** Charleston sucks. Mike G rules. The God has spoken.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Yay and trc are cool guys. I kept telling you that there was no need to get mad. theres no need to prove your a bigger man. I just want to know why you feel the need to pick on us?

Top Bottom