• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SC Carpool Thread- We Need To Get To HERB!

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
Sup SC, this is a thread used to discuss a possible driving plan to get multiple SC bros up to Greensboro. We all know that it's going to be one hell of a ride so I figured why not organize everything?

- How This Thread Works-

1. Post if you're interested in going to Herb.
2. Post if you're interested in driving.
3. I will post the distance between a driver and somebody who wants to get picked up.
4. Discuss gas money fees, and get a ride.
5. GTF2HERB

I'll start.

"Sup guys, this is Kidd in Greenville. Looking for a ride, and willing to help pay for gas money."

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
I just got out of jail today... >.>

I plan on going... about 65% sure right now.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Is there really no one from SC that'll do this? I know Kidd wants to go, but he needs a ride. I'm sure there are others in his position.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
SC smash is dead.
Oh yeah
cause five people who play like every day in the state's capital city means it's dead

I will never stop playing Melee, and I am even teaching new people to play. What's the rest of SC doing? Florence? Charleston? Greenville? hell if I know. All I know is my group is SC and it sure as **** isn't dead.

silly ignorant comments...

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
Dude TRC if I could get a ride from you I would gladly help pay for gas money =D. Plus we could train for it which would be amazing <3.

Lareit

Smash Ace
Oh yeah
cause five people who play like every day in the state's capital city means it's dead

I will never stop playing Melee, and I am even teaching new people to play. What's the rest of SC doing? Florence? Charleston? Greenville? hell if I know. All I know is my group is SC and it sure as **** isn't dead.

silly ignorant comments...
5 people in an entire state is pretty much "LOL"

To view at as anything else is hubris on your part.

scha-k-47

Smash Journeyman
Greenville, SC (summer) West Chester, PA (school)
Ever realize that part of the problem when of how the state's scene lacks numbers for steady tournaments comes from little ol' downers like yourself. Instead of *****ing about our state not having the numbers put up or shut up. If you hate not having people around to play, work on it. Go out and travel , host, do something about it rather then stating the obvious.

SC represent at HERB because you love playing the game. Keep it alive because you enjoy yourselves and the community. I would love to go but I am still up north at school. I have made friends with a lot more then 5 people during the course of playing competitively and some of my favorite people come from SC.

Keep the community alive with Melee or Brawl (melee still having all of my heart) and get your ***** to HERB.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Scha good **** inspiring folk.

I want SC to get here.

Lareit

Smash Ace
Ever realize that part of the problem when of how the state's scene lacks numbers for steady tournaments comes from little ol' downers like yourself. Instead of *****ing about our state not having the numbers put up or shut up. If you hate not having people around to play, work on it. Go out and travel , host, do something about it rather then stating the obvious.

SC represent at HERB because you love playing the game. Keep it alive because you enjoy yourselves and the community. I would love to go but I am still up north at school. I have made friends with a lot more then 5 people during the course of playing competitively and some of my favorite people come from SC.

Keep the community alive with Melee or Brawl (melee still having all of my heart) and get your ***** to HERB.
I've been to 3 Bill fest, 1 c3, 1 charlsetown tournament. Have gone to Gamers Edge every week since brawl came out for the weekly there. Now I'm hosting my own weekly tournament at my place since we can no longer do it at GE.

I put up. So I get to talk **** about how pathetic SC smash is.

Top Bottom