• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SBR Tourney Finals Vids

SLAYERCoLdKiLr

Smash Journeyman
These matches were boring and I couldn't tell the different skill level of each person. Not to say each person isnt skilled with snake, it was just repetitive, too much rolling because of online play, and no differentiating habits. This was just a matter of who can hit who first and trade hits whenever possible. Snake vs snake is the worst matchup to watch, and I hope this isn't the trend of snake being top tier and being at every final.

Nicole

Smash Champion
man, i hate how many people main snake. not saying he isn't good, it just gets boring. both players seemed pretty good with him, but like slayer said, it's hard to tell by this vid.

ptealixpaint

Smash Rookie
I cant stand how popular and competitive snake is... he feels like a character that should just be in there for the fanboys... but since they made him so good every tool that wants nothing but to win tournaments is now going to just play him non stop cause they think they will have the advantage because of it.

Top Bottom