• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Saving PM game data on Dolphin?

SuperDS64

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SuperDS64
3DS FC
1676-3810-3884
I want to try to play through SSE, but every source I looked up says to not create save data. It would also be good if I got to save my names with custom controls and music settings as well. Is there any way around this?

I'm asking now before I start tampering so my ISO doesn't become FUBAR and I would need to c&p the back-up (which takes a long time).

ELITEWarri0r115

Smash Ace
I tried the save data before too, and It does not support well on dolphin no matter what. I created save data and it never uses it. So if u want to play SSE on PM, use your wii.

Y-L

Smash Champion
4.0-652 doesn't support saving at all for the sake of netplay so make sure you're using the latest dev version. If it still doesn't work, it's because of using the injected iso. A virtual SD card on brawl might do the trick though. Google it, on afriendlyfox's website.

Top Bottom