• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Saved Replay bug.

Have you experienced this too??

• Yeah, I have.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No... Maybe you just stink...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Insanefox

Smash Rookie
Hey there. I've just noticed there's a big bug in the saved replay data. For example, I was playing as Ganondorf up against Link in the original Hyrule castle. I won the match and saved the replay, but when I look at the replay data, Ganondorf attacks and misses, and he also deliberately throws himself off the edge, intentionally losing the match. It's as if I wasn't playing. The same thing happens with the other replays.

Hope you guys check it out whenever you can.

Last edited:

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
If you're playing on the full codeset, saving replays won't work. Only on the wifi codeset.

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
Coding differences, like light shield pressing and stuff. Screws up replays.

This also happened to me. I was using the wifi codeset, and re-watching some replays from P:M 3.0. My Wario would SD suddenly. I think it's because of each time they balance a character by speeding up an animation, shorting/lengthening end lag of a move, or any type of change, it drastically de-syncs the replay. Just a thought.

Top Bottom