• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Saudi Arabia??

SkyWarrior

Smash Rookie
NNID
TheSkyWarrior77
3DS FC
3866-8123-2808
Hello this is my first thread in this website :3

anyway let's talk about the topic, i'm a 17 years old boy who is a true Nintendo fan and i have my brother who also is my only rival in Smash Bros and we play this game from 2006 until now and we are really pro at smash ( Melee and Project M ) and you know it's boring when you play alone or you have one guy who plays with you so i read about the EVO, CEO, and Regional Tournament.. and i really want to play with other people in Saudi Arabia so i searched for about 2 days for a KSA ( Kingdom Saudi Arabia ) Smash Group and i didn't find any one.... i really need one can you tell me if you know a group here in Saudi Arabia or some advice so i can create my own Smash Group??

Thanks!!

~SkyWarrior

pepiux

Smash Apprentice
I'm in Jeddah. Message me if you guys wanna connect to play!

Top Bottom