• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Saskatchewan Smashers Post Here! (Canada)

ShineSmashShine

Smash Rookie
Looking for smasher aroound the saskatoon and saskatchewan area. (Canada)

If there is any type of turnout for this I have a reasonably sized home and am able to host a small tourny or some friendlies! If anyone is interested please post here.

*Crosses fingers for SK smashers*

FalseFalco

Smash Master
Come to my third annual Edmonton tournament in May 2007.

Search my previously made threads to find the other two tournament topics and see how successful they were.

ShineSmashShine

Smash Rookie
:), well it makes me feel a bit better that I DO have ONE reply..

Yea i'll definately consider it! Going to calgary this weekend for some smashing then it's out to Vancouver on the 15th for the comp on the 16th.... then i'll have to see where Im at for the edmonton tourny. Sounds like loads of fun, I'll do my best to make it.

Is it on the calendar? If not links pls!

Thanks!

Blitzmidfielder

Smash Journeyman
What kind of details? Without a definitive list, I'd say that there are... Well, there's a few of us. There's 6 of us, for sure, and another untold amount I've played with but never got the information from.

XeroGravity

Smash Rookie
Their is a bunch of us in Regina... Usually we host friendly tourneys... but there is only really 4 of us that are decent

20characters1

Smash Rookie
Dont know how active this thread still is but im in Saskatoon and there are 5 of us that used to play melee, now we play brawl, since your a pro I'd like to see if I could measure up to you, I tend to win most of the Brawl matches now but I'd like to have a few matches

Top Bottom