• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sarasota Florida?

Kamano

Smash Journeyman
I'm in Venice, but that's close enough I suppose

As far as other active smashers, the ones I know are:

myself - Falco in Brawl, Peach in Melee
Samus Abe - Wario in Brawl, Samus in Melee
Villain DE ad - Don't know :(
Tandy - Diddy in Brawl
Raef - Don't think he's really active anymore, but G&W for Brawl
NINE - only around on some weekends and breaks, otherwise he's at UCF, G&W in Brawl, Falco in Melee

There's probably a couple more, but I think that's all that are really around much in the general Sarasota area.

Check The Florida Thread for full lists of who is known to play where. It's not always entirely accurate, since people quit without notice, or don't post asking to be added to it, etc, but it's a start.

Villain DE ad

Smash Cadet
The Sarasota smash secne sucks...

There about 3 or 4 actually good people.:confused:

Im always down to play some melee as long as it's not too far

**** brawl

Equi

Smash Ace
btw to TC/OP/topic creator whatevz you all call the guy that made the thread you know, created the topic, started an idea, introduced a concept, asked a question, searching for players, ranting, you know, trying to propose a justifiable idea to smashboards. m i rite? that sort of deal, yall catching my drift?

Drop Ike and main Wolf like real men do. I will give you lessons on a few Wolf concepts that everyone, mostly xyz, adores in the smash community. Being a pro is not easy, I know. But with team effort, I will bring you to the next howling level.

1. Prowling (Chillin' out, waiting for your opponent to come to you. Walk around ftilt. Dsmash occasionally to scare 'em.)
2. fsmash when shield is small, ya know
3. Never play another character besides Wolf. Wolf is all you need, matey.
4. And remember the popular Wolf catchphrase - BAIR LIKE YOU DON'T CARE! I invented it! Not Germ, heathens!

Wolfandike

Smash Apprentice
we need to host a tournement for us lol all 6 of us melee though I play brawl and melee but melee is way better because ic climbers rock lol and I know a semi good peach player so we should start building up smash around here by the way i'm 14 I have no clue y a said that and Equi I play wolf and ic in brawl but im best with wolf

Wolfandike

Smash Apprentice
btw people underestimate me because i'm almost 14 then lol I'm own them but those are usally casual gamers who think they are good so right now I am hunting for a challenge but seriously we should have a small melee or brawl tournement kinda like a no entery fee no winning pot just for fun lol

Top Bottom