• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sandman Enters the Ring, Echo Mac For Smash

Cap'n Jack

Smash Lord
As a Mac main I think a very interesting echo would be Mac. Either Sandman or Mr. Dream will do. This would give us both more villains, more Punch Out reps, and proper African-American representation without pandering.

The character would be bigger in build that Mac, but would be the same frames as Little with the same moves. Just Sandman would be stronger dealing very easy KOs with even greater super armor. He could break shields much easier too. Not to mention he’d be a heavy weight making him hard to KO as well.

His drawback?

Well he’d be very slow, he’d could run kinda fast, but his attacks would have both greater lag and greater start up. Oh and you thought Mac had a bad recovery. Sandman’s would make Mac’s Smash 4 recoverly look godlike

SSBCandidates

Smash Lord
I can only imagine him larger than Mac. Next to Mac other PO reps I would like to see are King Hippo or Disco Kid.

Top Bottom