• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Pablo Tournament Feat. Shroomed , Phil. Bring a setup.

The___cheese

Smash Lord
I am hosting a tournament on Sunday the 25th, I will be filling in more info as I think.

The rules will mirror the rules from the Fuddrucker's tournament that Sheridan hosted, with the exception of MK2. As much as I like that stage, it is nonsense lol.

There will be a two dollar venue fee that I will use for electricity costs, and getting stuff like small chairs to make future tournaments better.

Bring a setup and you will not have to pay the venue fee.

Doubles starts at 1PM, Singles starts at 4PM.

uragg

Smash Rookie
hi, my roommate and i are students at uc berkeley and want to come to this but have no car, would it be possible for someone to give us a ride from the richmond bart station? we can provide m&ms are compensation

and yes i did create an account just to post this so plz help =]

The___cheese

Smash Lord
Hello, unfortunately I do not have a car either, but I can forward you to the Norcal Melee Facebook group for you to ask people. Since I can't speak for other people.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/276813632366412/

That is the group page, the tournament is also in the event section there.

Edit : Although you can take the J bus from El Cerrito Del Norte Bart to in front of Nation's like a quarter mile from my house.

Top Bottom