• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Samus's Suits ( a list of all 7 confirmed recolors!)

SuperLink9

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperLink9
Gravity suit in the 2D games is usually a dark pink/light purple, but that's just on the sprites, on Zero Mission for example, the suit looks pretty pink in the game, but on the art you get at the end, it looks pretty dark purple :D

Shuma

Smash Hero
Because Samus is so ****ing awesome that the impress with only one costume.

gamer8

Smash Lord
Can you guys give me the link to a video on youtube that shows Samus with her gravity suit like the second pic, and dark suit.

DarkSpidey13

Smash Ace
Does the color that you pick for Samus determine what color suit zamus will have?
yep. so far the only noticeable difference has been with the Phazon suit; ZSS wears black with white trim. it's badass.

the other vids i've seen ZSS in i couldn't tell a difference in ZSS, but since one changes, i'm sure that they all change; just not as drastically.

you can see the phazon suit/black zss here: http://youtube.com/watch?v=1BOtMayVuVg

and on a side note, i will most definitely be rocking the Phazon Suit in Brawl.

luckycharmstrixme12

Smash Apprentice
yep. so far the only noticeable difference has been with the Phazon suit; ZSS wears black with white trim. it's badass.

the other vids i've seen ZSS in i couldn't tell a difference in ZSS, but since one changes, i'm sure that they all change; just not as drastically.
Okay.
Thanks.
I just wasnt sure.
And I thought it would be dumb if it didn't.

Mikel 2

Smash Journeyman
Why are peopel asking for the lightsuit if we already have a topic that shows all of samus' recolors? :ohwell:
The light suit would work more for Dark Samus if she were a PC
Does the color that you pick for Samus determine what color suit zamus will have?
Yeah, i remember seeing one that just basically made her dark blue, with i think black shoes.

you can see the phazon suit/black zss here: http://youtube.com/watch?v=1BOtMayVuVg

and on a side note, i will most definitely be rocking the Phazon Suit in Brawl.
DITTO! :chuckle:
Okay.
Thanks.
I just wasnt sure.
And I thought it would be dumb if it didn't.
Yep, that'd be way ********..

gamer8

Smash Lord
Can somebody give me the link to a video showing Samus' gravity suit and zero suit samus' alternate costumes?

DarkSpidey13

Smash Ace
Can somebody give me the link to a video showing Samus' gravity suit and zero suit samus' alternate costumes?
the link to the ZSS video is on the front page and two posts above yours

i don't remember what video i got the gravity suit image, but there is a screenshot on the front page straight of the DOJO.

samus-ridley64

Smash Rookie
I am totally using the fusion and phazon suits all the time when playing as samus (being as samus is one of my mains:chuckle:)

and wait?! the phazon suit has red?? i thought it was just a really cool glossy chrome or black

Yosher

Smash Ace
NNID
Yosher
I just thought of something. Zero Suit Samus comes out of her armor with a blue suit, right? In Team Battle, she has her orange (Varia) suit when playing in the red team. Will she then suddenly have a red suit on when coming out of the Varia armor? That kind of makes me wonder..

GotACoolName

Smash Journeyman
Well, with Zelda/Sheik there was a separate costume for which both Zelda and Sheik wore blue for team battle... But Samus doesn't have an alternate purely red costume (i.e. not orange) where ZSS is also red, does she? So I guess my point is pointless. :p

Top Bottom