• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

samus's extreme moves

onii-chan

Smash Ace
has anyone been told that samus will be much faster if u master her wavedashing and can do it repeatly without really ever running or walking?wut about the super wave dash has anyone master that completely?or using the sexy kick to edge guard?or my favorite move yet shorten missle.....this are so good attack wut or moves do u guy think are awesome?(i doing this out of total boring plz repost if u want 2......i guess):samus:

REDRAGON

Smash Ace
Because Samus has a slow run/dash, and her roll is horrid, wavedashing is ideal for movement with her.
If you dont wavedash your Samus will be slow and not effective...

majoras.

Smash Journeyman
Because Samus has a slow run/dash, and her roll is horrid, wavedashing is ideal for movement with her.
If you dont wavedash your Samus will be slow and not effective...
yes, tell that to aniki -.-

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
EDIT: WOW stupid enter button.

Ignore this post and sorry for the double post lol.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I can SWD almost perfectly. Ask Majoras lol.

I am also the master at taunting in teams XD!

REDRAGON

Smash Ace
yes, tell that to aniki -.-
Ankiki is good. But Hugs and Wes are better without a secound thought.
Ankiki could be better if he wavedashed more(maybe)
He just has his own style with Samus. And it works to a certain extent.
Oh and Btw he does wavedash, just barely though...

Somebody

Smash Journeyman
Its hard to say whos "better without a second thought" in that situation. I would actually really like to see HugS vs aniki just to test that theory.

Both players are samus masters but you cant exactly say that one would win because of something like wavedashing. I wouldnt doubt either one but thats just my opinion....

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Haha ^^. Majoras and I teamed against some people at EVO and the other team was down to their last player and Majoras had 3 stock and I had 2 and I just started taunting over and over and over and over until majoras killed the guy lmao it was pretty funny >_>. Super-taunting technique!

onii-chan

Smash Ace
Ankiki is good. But Hugs and Wes are better without a secound thought.
Ankiki could be better if he wavedashed more(maybe)
He just has his own style with Samus. And it works to a certain extent.
Oh and Btw he does wavedash, just barely though...
but having ur own special style makes u a better plyer i only sample other samus skills and improve them 2 my standards thats the best way for me and maybe others 2

Watty

Smash Lord
but having ur own special style makes u a better plyer i only sample other samus skills and improve them 2 my standards thats the best way for me and maybe others 2
And that is the correct way to do it. Take bits and pieces of what you see and use it the way u think its best, because u dont know most of there mind games when they are doing a certain move so you have to think of something YOU would use it for.

YOU CANNOT COMPARE ANIKI TO HUGS OR VICE VERSA! 2 DIFFERENT STYLES AND UNTIL PEOPLE SEE MATCHES BETWEEN THEM AND AGAINST HE SAME PEOPLE TO SEE HOW THEY DO THAN SAYING 1 IS BETTER THAN THE OTHER IS JUSS SILLY

HUGS IS WAYYYYYY BETTER LOL :chuckle:

onii-chan

Smash Ace
And that is the correct way to do it. Take bits and pieces of what you see and use it the way u think its best, because u dont know most of there mind games when they are doing a certain move so you have to think of something YOU would use it for.

YOU CANNOT COMPARE ANIKI TO HUGS OR VICE VERSA! 2 DIFFERENT STYLES AND UNTIL PEOPLE SEE MATCHES BETWEEN THEM AND AGAINST HE SAME PEOPLE TO SEE HOW THEY DO THAN SAYING 1 IS BETTER THAN THE OTHER IS JUSS SILLY

HUGS IS WAYYYYYY BETTER LOL :chuckle:

nah ill say there sum where but on the same lvl but wit different style of playing that sent them apart from each other which makes ppl think the other is better

Corigames

Smash Hero
SWD is only good if you have made it not just a flashy cool thing to do. I personally like to either SWD to a down smash or a forward smash. The pinnacle of SWD is SWD into a bomb drop which leads to another SWD. SW Dash Dancing.

onii-chan

Smash Ace
Leave it to texan english to ****in suck.
preach it brother!
SWD is only good if you have made it not just a flashy cool thing to do. I personally like to either SWD to a down smash or a forward smash. The pinnacle of SWD is SWD into a bomb drop which leads to another SWD. SW Dash Dancing.

Eggz u makin fun of us texans? are u jealous?
_________________________________________________________________________________
corygames wut u takin bout sounds nearly impossible!:confused:

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
It's not impossible at all >_>. I have done over 10 SWD in a row before. I usually mess up after 4 though.

mathos

Smash Champion
has anyone been told that samus will be much faster if u master her wavedashing and can do it repeatly without really ever running or walking?wut about the super wave dash has anyone master that completely?or using the sexy kick to edge guard?or my favorite move yet shorten missle.....this are so good attack wut or moves do u guy think are awesome?(i doing this out of total boring plz repost if u want 2......i guess):samus:
Samus sucks regardless of the number of trickies she has.

On another note Trashman was on the Midwest Team :-p

Kick

Smash Apprentice
Samus is good enough to hang with top and high tier. its a tough battle, but it definitely doable.

Top Bottom