• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Samusrules93's brawl character list...UPDATED

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
I've decided i wanted to spread my opinion about the characters i want in brawl

mushroom kingdom characters

1. Mario
Mario is the best to start with, seeing as he has the most popular Nintendo franchise.
he is already confirmed, so he's in, but i hope he gets a new move so he doesn't get boring

2. Luigi

almost 100% chance of being in the game, being the second biggest Mario character, i just hope they change his move set so he isn't so much like Mario...

3. Yoshi

Yoshi has always been Mario's trusty pall, and his games give him a unique move set which is fun to use.

4. Bowser

Mario's main villain has a good chance of returning. he is one of the 3 heavy characters in melee and i feel we need more in brawl.

5. Peach

peach has been in almost all of Mario's games, and usually needs saving. i always think it is funny to see Mario losing to her. plus, she has had rising popularity, and even starred in her own game.

6. Geno

if geno isn't a 3rd party character, he has a pretty good chance. first appearing in super Mario rpg he could have a dozen move sets form that game alone. but if he is third party, he doesn't stand much of a chance.

7. Wario

Wario, mario's rival, will hopefully be a heavy character. his nuclear fart move looks interesting, it will probably be very painful.

Metroid series characters.
8/9 Samus/Zero suit

the metroid series has always been my favorite (aside from smash) Samus, being confirmed is my favorite character from ssbm. i hope that the inclusion of zero suit doesn't screw her up.

10. Ridley

Samus's arch nemeses, ridley, is the perfect metroid villain to be in the game. he could have a very unique move set, and could have multiple jumps. plus he adds another heavy character into the fray. and he appears multiple times in ssbm so they at least acknowledge him.

11. Dark Samus

Metroid needs some representation in the game, being a popular series. i think the next best character to add would be dark samus, who could be completely different from samus. first of all, she doesn't turn into zero suit dark samus. second of all, she could use the phazon beam instead of the power beam. plus, she has been gaining popularity since echoes and is appearing in metroid prime 3.

The Legend of Zelda series

12. Link

link is obviously going to be in the game, being the main character of the Zelda series. i hope he doesn't change at all, he is perfect how he is.

13/14. Zelda/Shiek

i think the Zelda/Shiek combo will return. i heard people saying shiek would be out, but i think the most sakurai would do is make her a separate character.

15. Ganondorf

Ganondorf is an awesome character, and would have been more awesome had he not been a clone... but i think if they give him his TP look and his sword, he would be worthy of the title of dark overlord.

16. Skull Kid

skull kid would be an awesome character, appearing in many Zelda games including tp, though i think he should be added with Majora's mask.

F-Zero series

17. Captain Falcon

Being the main character of the F-Zero series, C Falcon has a good chance of returning. with a move set made especially for smash, he is one of my favorite characters.

Star Fox Series

18. Fox

Fox, now confirmed, the star of star fox. i hope that they change his move set a little, but keep him mainly the same, as they have changed his look.

19. Falco

Falco, the Fox clone. he would be awesome if he had his own move set. i hope that that is what happens.

20. Krystal
scoring high on sakurai's poll, i think krystal will use her staff from star fox adventures. my only qualms with her is weather or not she will get rid of wolf...

Fire Emblem Series

21. Marth
I have decided to replace roy with marth, because i realize roy was a promotional character and marth, the original FE character is a better choice.

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
22. Ike

Ike, star of the newest fire emblem, path of radiance. he should be in because fire emblem needs more rep, and he is very original. CONFIRMED

23. Black Knight
Black Knight, a Fire Emblem villain. i feel that The Fire emblem series should get another character, and the black knight is an obvious choice.

Donkey Kong Country Series

24. Donkey Kong

Donkey Kong, the main ape of his series is another good heavy character. with an original move set and a strong punch, DK is King of Swing

25. Diddy Kong

Donkey Kong was Nintendo's original franchise. it needs more rep, and diddy is to DK as Luigi is to Mario. plus, he stars in a few of his own games and could have a few move sets from them. CONFIRMED

26. King K. Rool

One of Donkey Kong's main enemies, he would make a great playable character with a very unique move set. plus he could be another heavy character.

Dreamland Series

27. Kirby

The star of the dream land series, Kirby. with his ability to copy powers and abilities, he has a move per character added.

28. Meta-Knight

the masked knight. one of Kirby's rivals, he is a great flying sword fighter. thank goodness he is confirmed.

29. King DeDeDe

Friend or Foe? in many of Kirby's games, DeDeDe switches from enemy to ally after you beat him. but he seems evil before hand. yet in the TV series, he is portrayed as a bad guy. but he is a giant penguin with a hammer, so he could add to the list of heavy characters.

Pokemon Series

30. Pikachu

Pikachu, the star of the Pokemon TV show, and one of my favorite characters. he is confirmed, and his move set looks the same from the trailers and snapshots.

31. Jigglypuff

Another pokemon contestant from sb64, with a killer down b. i hope he returns with no changes.

32. Mewtwo

i heard people discussing his removal, but he is one of my favorite characters so i hope he stays the same as well

33. Squirtle/Ivysaur/Charizard POKEMON TRAINER

I CALLED CHARIZARD
"Charizard, would make an awesome addition. he is heavy, could have an original move set, and could have multiple jumps. plus he is a fire dragon, all the cooler. "

CONFIRMED WITH THE POKEMON TRAINER
I count Pokemon trainer as 1 character, because he is counted as one on the official website. Plus, they are making it so you can't hog just one of the 3 pokemon now with the whole "stamina" thing, and sakurai even said himself "I guess you could say using this character is like playing three for the price of one!"

34. Lucario

Lucario is a newer pokemon, and i think that out of the 4th generation it has the biggest chance, due to its starring in a movie, and it's humanoid shape. plus it could have pretty cool move set, given it's moves in the games. i don't think the inclusion of Pokemon trainer affects his chances.

Pikmin series

35. Captain Olimar

this one inch sized character would probably be resized for brawl, but being able to command pikmin, he could have a unique moveset. he would be a smaller character.

Custom Robo series

36. RAY 01

Ray 01, from custom robo. fun game that it was, and with a few out now, i think brawl could use an awesome giant robot with missiles.

Mother/Earthbound

37. Lucas
Well, i kind of expected him, but i still don't see him replacing ness.

Golden Sun

38. Ness

Although i really liked the idea of claus, unfortunately i've had to take him out because ness is confirmed. make up your mind already sakurai! in or out!

39. Issac
i never played this series, but Issac seems like he would be a cool character, i was convinced to add him after reading an exceptional moveset

Classic characters

40. Balloon fighter

Balloon fighter, starring in balloon fighter. rumored to have almost been put in melee,
this character would be very unique, and could have quite a few jumps. plus they made him a trophy in ssbm, so the acknowledge him.

41. Mr. Game and Watch
Mr. G@W, one of the first video game characters. this character has a wide variety of moves from flipping bacon to hitting you with a turtle. i hope he returns and if he does i am eager to see his super move.

42. Pit
Staring in the kid Icarus series, which i personally never played, will be appearing in brawl. so far it is confirmed that he will shoot arrows at angles and fly. he also has a
bow and arrow that splits into 2 swords. Pit looks like an interesting character.

43. Ice Climbers

this Duo, appearing in melee, was interesting due to there being 2 people you are playing as. the system actually worked pretty well, and i hope this duo returns

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
Joy Mech Fight
44. Sukapon
I don't know much about this classic character or game, but i've seen what he can do, and i like the idea of it. besides, we all could use a little more classic characters, and this one would have an easier move set than blood falcon or mach rider.

3rd Party Characters

45. Sonic

Sonic the Hedgehog, the most popular third party character for Brawl. i am all for him as well, when i was 8 i loved his show and his games are still fun, (sort of) and they could give him amazing move sets.

46. Megaman

Megaman, the second most popular 3rd party character. All of his games that were for the GBA were awesome, and those were the only ones i played. he would have a cool moveset, and cool alternate colors.

47. Snake

From Metal Gear Solid with a few games on on a Nintendo system, he was only added because his creator is friends with Sakurai. lucky break.

Other

48. Mii
the mii would be an awesome addition if they had a base moveset, and you could change the head. then you could fight as anyone you could make!

Characters that might make it in that i am not rooting for :
Waluigi ASSIST TROPHY

Tom Nook i just can't see him fitting in. he is a store keeper, not a brawler. i am not against the character himself, and if he gets in i won't be angry, he is just not on my dream list.

Blaziken the main reason charizard is being overshadowed is because Blaziken is a newer evolution of a fire starter that has a humanoid figure.

Characters that have no chance but would rock :

Bass-my favorite of mega mans villains.
Bomberman-3rd party. ohh well
Chaos from the sonic series is awesome as well.

Characters i've had to remove

Mach Rider : a good classic character, but there are too many other better choices. like his replacment, sukapon.

if anyone has better pics of characters i posted please post them so i can use them please.

yes, this list has 48 characters, and though that may seem a lot, sakurai said that he would put no more than 50 characters in. for melee, he said he would put 24 characters in. we have 26. so 48 is easily possible.

Vali

Smash Ace
3/10

The 3 is for Captain Olimar, the -7 is due to the fact that a) You didn't even include all of the confirmed characters and b) You didn't count ZSamus and Sheik as separate characters (since they DO take as much time as an original character to produce, which raises your count to a slightly unrealistic 47 in total.

That and as much as I like Skull Kid his chances are slim, Charizard is past his prime, Roy unpopular and it's pretty much universally agreed upon that he will be cut and replaced by a better FE character, Kamek and Geno seem unlikely too. Yes, Geno is 3rd party.

Oh and I believe that it's mentioned at some point in an AC game that Nookie used to be a fighter before his career in screwing you over.

Edit: Don't forget Wario too. Oh wait...:laugh:

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
whoops i can't beleive i forgot snake adding as we speak

shiek didn't count as a separate character in melee and Sakurai himself said that Zamus wasn't a separate character so it is 44 characters, which is probable.

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
i have never played any games with him nor have i even seen a picture of him. it's not that i don't like him, i haven't used him.

Zeela12

Smash Ace
2/10, I personaly think the # of games the chars came from is not varied enough, u've brought in very little new game series, so too many charaters from the same series who are unimportant.

also, Crsytal not in Brawl? that makes me a saaaad paandaaa...

also, too many unimportant charaters from popular games, like Dark Samus or blood falcon? who cares? BRING IT MORE CLASSICS LIKE ISSAC!
nice 3rd party chars tho.

NukeA6

Smash Master
I'm not gonna rate this list because this is your wish list. I do appreciate that Mach Rider is on there :)

Vali

Smash Ace
whoops i can't beleive i forgot snake adding as we speak

shiek didn't count as a separate character in melee and Sakurai himself said that Zamus wasn't a separate character so it is 44 characters, which is probable.
I really, really, really don't see why people don't seem to grasp this concept. Despite the fact that Sheik isn't selectable on the character screen, it's still counted that there is 26 characters in Melee and Sheik is one of them. Sakurai said ZSamus won't be a "pure character addition" but she's a character addition nonetheless. To make a Sheik or ZSamus transformation it takes just as long as making a completely new character. And the whole reason why we put a limit on around 40-45 characters is because we realise there is limited production time. If you don't include the production time it takes for 2 characters to be made just because they're transformations then why bother including the production time for say...Mario? Putting Mario into the game is less work than putting ZSamus in, because most of his moves write themselves from Melee and 64.

For Sheik they still had to: Create a new character model, make new sounds, create a new moveset from the ground up completely different to Zeldas with the exception of the Down B which they still had to, animate Sheik + moves, give her different physics to Zelda, finishing poses and the like.

What they didn't have to do is: Invent the Down B, make a separate character screen portrait for her, make a stage (which they didn't do for all characters anyway so rather a moot point), no additional hit the targets (but they had to do Zelda's one with Sheik in mind).

Do you see why we count Sheik as a separate character? What they didn't have to do for her takes no time at all compared with what they had to do to create her. Since ZSamus most likely won't even be playable through a Down B move, although we don't know for sure, then they'll have to invent a Down B as well as the animation for transformations. That is why we count them.

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
they don't count to the overall character count though. melee had 25 characters. shiek/zelda was 1 character. samus/zero suit samus counts as 1 character. i understand that they are completley different and take twice as long to make, but they are the same person.
do you see why shiek/zelda and samus/zero suit count as 1 character each towards the overall character count?

LukeFonFabre

Smash Lord
He's more of a rival, but still a better choice than B. Falcon. Blood Falcon really only deserves to be a skin change for Captain Falcon, there are many other characters in F-Zero who deserve to get in as a character before he does, namely Goroh.

And Sheik has always been counted as a separate character, even if it doesn't have a place on the character select screen. I'm sure Sakurai referred to there being 26 characters in melee, which includes Sheik, so Sheik, and now ZS Samus, count as a separate character. That's just how it is.

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
Gorah is his rival. and i never liked gorah. falcon has several nemeses. blood falcon, black shadow, and there was one more i forgot. he had a purple head. and melee has 25 characters. there was 26 different people you could be, but the character count came to 25. why? because zelda and shiek are the same person. the ice climbers only count as one person as well, even though a cpu had to be programmed.

Vali

Smash Ace
The Ice Climbers is a ******** example seeming that you played them as a tag-team and could only ever control 1. Sheik is always regarded to as a different character in terms of Smash Bros. even though yes they are the same person. At tournaments would you say that someone who's playing Sheik is playing Zelda/Sheik, no, of course you wouldn't because he's not actually playing Zelda. He's using Sheik and only Sheik, hell due to the button transformation at the start you can even start as Sheik and bypass 2 seconds of having to play Zelda. Sheik is a separate character and it's the general consensus that Melee had 26 playable characters.

It doesn't even matter if you want to count them or not, because even though you may argue that your "character roster" only has 44 or so characters, the production time roster clocks in at 46 characters whether you want to deny a transformation character addition as a character or not. The whole reason why we count characters is because of limited production time and thus limit the amount of characters we put in to avoid it being unrealistic and I say that 46 is borderline "not gonna happen".

If you included 25 characters with a different transformation each, that's still going to take the production time of 50 characters, and so realistically you can only inlcude about 20-22. You couldn't include 44 of them and then claim that you only included 44 characters when infact it's tantamount to 88. Of course only 2 of them have transformations in your list, but do you get the point?

Vali

Smash Ace
I'm willing to agree to disagree when you post some actual relevant counter-arguments to why they shouldn't be included as separate characters that isn't the same "They're the same person though!" argument. There's only 2 or 3 of them so it doesn't count is not a valid counter-argument to any of the points I made. It wasn't really even relevant.

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
weather or not it is valid argument is a matter of opionion. give me some proof about Sakurai reffereing to melee as having26 characters, and i will agree with you.

LukeFonFabre

Smash Lord
For the last game, we struggled to assemble 26 characters. We tried really hard and unintentionally reached that number.
From Samurai Panda's translation thread, and therefore Sakurai himself. 26 characters in melee, no more, no less.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
if anyone could find me a picture with both samus and zero suit samus in it, that would rock
also, i need a good lucas and a good ridley pic. thanks!Characters that might make it in that i am not rooting for
Waluigi too many Mario characters already. if geno and kamek don't get in then maybe. Krystal might mean the exclusion of wolf, but if they both make it in i have nothing against her.
here is one for Ridley:

and for ZeroSuit/Samus:

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
thanks giga koopa i am in school right now so neither pics will load but when i get home i will probably use them.

I am home now, but the ridley pic won't appear. i added the samus/zero suit one though.

thanks gigakoopa

UPDATE, I HAVE UPDATED

i updated the confirmed charactes, switched marth and roy, added a few, and was right about : gorah, deoxys, charizard, and the Ice Climbers.

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
I hate blaziken. he's a stupid chiken, charizard is a dragon. of course, both of us are being completly biased.
but then again, charizards playable, and so far, blaziken's not:p

and i hate the idea of 2 of the same character in the same game, which is why i think y link shouldn't be replaced, and doc should be a mario costume.

(again, completly biased)

Ukn0wn1

Smash Cadet
I really like your roster choices, this one looks pretty reasonable.

Finally someone who agrees with me on the thought having 2 Links in the game...wow I was beginning to think I was the only one.

Yeah so if we have TP Link. . . we need WW Link. . . and Majora's Mask Link. . . and any other version of Link that has changed over the years. Now, let's not get greedy.

On that note, why not add in 8 bit Mario? Am I missing something?

A character's appearance changes throughout the years as graphics improve, that's why they're using the most up to date version of Link for Brawl, just like Melee used OoT Link.

Ok well back to your roster, here's my critique:

There's a bit too many characters, but to cut that down just remove the characters who are near clones like Dark Samus and Blood Falcon, instead they can be alt costumes.

And also you should add the AC human as well. It's been nearly confirmed and I'm sure it has something to do with being unlocked by importing your own AC character into Brawl, cuz Nintendo loves that kind of stuff.

p.s. k. rool (kaptain)

Zubyyyy

Yung Zuby the Falco God
I hate blaziken. he's a stupid chiken, charizard is a dragon. of course, both of us are being completly biased.
but then again, charizards playable, and so far, blaziken's not:p

and i hate the idea of 2 of the same character in the same game, which is why i think y link shouldn't be replaced, and doc should be a mario costume.

(again, completly biased)
Oh my god this thread reeks of failure.

1. There were 26 characters in Melee
This concept really isn't hard to understand. The number of character choices in the select screen has no effect on the number of characters. If something has the option to be playable and has a unique moveset, then it is considered a character. It took just as long to make Sheik as it took to make Ganondorf. Sheik also takes up memory room for one character. She is a seperate character, although accessed by another.

2. Wind Waker Link would not be a clone of Link
Wind Waker Link would not be a clone of Link like Young Link was in Melee. Wind Waker Link has appeared in a number of games, including the Wind Waker, The Four Swords, The Minish Cap and the Phantom Hourglass. Using moves from these games, such as the Grappling Rope, Deku Leaf and Skull Hammer, along with different jumps and attacks, he could be a totally different character.

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
Oh my god this thread reeks of failure.

1. There were 26 characters in Melee
This concept really isn't hard to understand. The number of character choices in the select screen has no effect on the number of characters. If something has the option to be playable and has a unique moveset, then it is considered a character. It took just as long to make Sheik as it took to make Ganondorf. Sheik also takes up memory room for one character. She is a seperate character, although accessed by another.

2. Wind Waker Link would not be a clone of Link
Wind Waker Link would not be a clone of Link like Young Link was in Melee. Wind Waker Link has appeared in a number of games, including the Wind Waker, The Four Swords, The Minish Cap and the Phantom Hourglass. Using moves from these games, such as the Grappling Rope, Deku Leaf and Skull Hammer, along with different jumps and attacks, he could be a totally different character.
ok, i gave in to the 26 characters in melee, and counted zelda/shiek as 2 characters, same as samus/zamus.

and i know ww link could be different, but i'd rather have k rool or a mii than a second link.
I really like your roster choices, this one looks pretty reasonable.

Finally someone who agrees with me on the thought having 2 Links in the game...wow I was beginning to think I was the only one.

Yeah so if we have TP Link. . . we need WW Link. . . and Majora's Mask Link. . . and any other version of Link that has changed over the years. Now, let's not get greedy.

On that note, why not add in 8 bit Mario? Am I missing something?

A character's appearance changes throughout the years as graphics improve, that's why they're using the most up to date version of Link for Brawl, just like Melee used OoT Link.

Ok well back to your roster, here's my critique:

There's a bit too many characters, but to cut that down just remove the characters who are near clones like Dark Samus and Blood Falcon, instead they can be alt costumes.

And also you should add the AC human as well. It's been nearly confirmed and I'm sure it has something to do with being unlocked by importing your own AC character into Brawl, cuz Nintendo loves that kind of stuff.

p.s. k. rool (kaptain)
i'm glad we see eye to eye on the same character thing. on the animal crosser, i almost put resseti on my list, but, he was deconfirmed today. and until i see a clear scan of the issue, or a good source site, i don't believe the animal crosser rumor. besides, i'd rather have a mii.

and for the close to clones, i limited myself to no more than 50, and i thought F-zero didn't have enough characters, and metriod and Ness's series deserved more (ness + falcon have been under repped since 64, metroid is my favorite series aside from smash)

and i like Dark Samus, and if you really want my full view, dark samus is nowhere near a clone.

1. there is no zero suit dark samus.
2. dark samus has no screw attack, morph ball, missiles, or power beam. (all of samus's special moves)
3. Dark samus has a slew of original attacks from her boss fights, manipulation of phazon, dark echoes, shock waves, ramming attacks. and her final smash could be her reverting to her original form, the metroid prime from metroid prime 1. yeah, same thing.

thanks for the critique, i was afraid my thread died, but putting it in the sig worked. :chuckle:

Vortok

Smash Journeyman
2. dark samus has no screw attack, morph ball, missiles, or power beam. (all of samus's special moves)
Dark Samus has a Morph Ball mode, as of MP3 (zomg, spoiler!). Definately a good point as far as having a movepool to pull from by using the various bossfights.

I like the idea of Samus/Zamus, Ridley, and Dark Samus as that would mean a lot more representation from Metroid, which is a very popular Nintendo series and one of their mainstays now that it's been revived.

I agree that Ness should return. I don't care if Lucas is in or not, but I personally don't see Ness being removed at this point.

I like the addition of more characters from various series that you proposed. For some reason, the picture of Wolf has a feeling to it that makes me give him a higher probability. He looks like he could be more of a deliberate, brutal fighter (like for his grabs , I get a mental image of him holding characters by the neck in front of him). Kinda like Ganondorf's style in Melee.

Marth was more popular than Roy in Melee and one of the most popular of that game of all Melee's characters, too. That reason is why I feel that Sheik is returning (along with the "original moveset" reasoning).

Can't say I feel every character on the list has the same chance as you think they do, but we're all guessing/hoping at this point. As long as the characters are interesting/unique/fun to play, it's ok by me.

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
Dark Samus has a Morph Ball mode, as of MP3 (zomg, spoiler!). Definately a good point as far as having a movepool to pull from by using the various bossfights.

I like the idea of Samus/Zamus, Ridley, and Dark Samus as that would mean a lot more representation from Metroid, which is a very popular Nintendo series and one of their mainstays now that it's been revived.

I agree that Ness should return. I don't care if Lucas is in or not, but I personally don't see Ness being removed at this point.

I like the addition of more characters from various series that you proposed. For some reason, the picture of Wolf has a feeling to it that makes me give him a higher probability. He looks like he could be more of a deliberate, brutal fighter (like for his grabs , I get a mental image of him holding characters by the neck in front of him). Kinda like Ganondorf's style in Melee.

Marth was more popular than Roy in Melee and one of the most popular of that game of all Melee's characters, too. That reason is why I feel that Sheik is returning (along with the "original moveset" reasoning).

Can't say I feel every character on the list has the same chance as you think they do, but we're all guessing/hoping at this point. As long as the characters are interesting/unique/fun to play, it's ok by me.
glad too see similar feeling on the metroid representation. i meant dark samus has no morph ball bombs, but i didn't. dark samus only has boost ball.

and yes, we are all still guessing about characters chances, but i feel the return of the ice climbers helps boost my views.

NukeA6

Smash Master
I forgot what your old list used to be. Well, it's good enough now except for Blood Falcon. He's clone of Captain Falcon and that would be the same for his moveset.

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
No Simon D:
I forgot what your old list used to be. Well, it's good enough now except for Blood Falcon. He's clone of Captain Falcon and that would be the same for his moveset.
Isaac
List = 10/10
Caael
i love simon belmont and his games, but i seriously doubt he stands a chance. right now i'm convinced the only third party choices are sonic, geno, and megaman.

NukeA6
Yeah, i know blood falcon would be similar, but i feel F-zero needs another rep, and everyone hates the black shadow.

raphtmarqui
glad to know you approve :)

Finn Macool

Smash Apprentice
Octoman should replace Blood Falcon
Come on... Octoman!
Luigi should also be Vacuum Luigi from Luigis mansion not a mario clone

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Blood falcon should have the same role he had in Melee and no more...

nobletoast

Smash Journeyman
I like the roster but i think you have too many characters....48 seems a bit much.

Skull Kid shouldnt be in before Minda and that seems to be the general consensus.

Blood Falcon is a terrible choice for a playable character even worse than the generic Black Shadow. If you really want another F-Zero rep it should be Pico instead and not a literall clone.

Maybe take out Blood Falcon and add another Mother rep....Masked Man is a good one.

5 retro characters is maybe one to many but if your gonna pick five i think Sukapon takes priority over Baloon Fighter and Mach Rider...although i like the idea of both of them.

I'd rate this roster about 8.5/10

* I didnt read the entire thread before posting my thoughts so sorry if my points have come up before.

Top Bottom