• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Samus Tips & Tricks

Conda

aka COBBS - Content Creator (Toronto region)
Hey all, I recorded a Tips & Tricks help video for Samus players. It can be hard to improve at characters who aren't as popular and don't have as many videos. So I decided to make these tricks more well-known so players can advance their Samus play and show us what she's made of!

I think she's a very capable character, she's just very tricky to play optimally against fast characters. These tips & tricks will hopefully help you guys & gals.

SilverOne777

Smash Cadet
NNID
SilverSlaughter
Hey Conda, thanks for the vid! I always loved Samus, just cause she's so fun to play as, and I always loved the metroid games. Just played on for glory against a Toon Link who seemed more skilled than me, but I won 3/3 games with Samus, upon which he/she quit, I think this video helped a lot with my Samus technique. :p Good stuff.

Last edited:

SilverOne777

Smash Cadet
NNID
SilverSlaughter
Another good trick for samus(not sure you mentioned it) is to fully charge your beam cannon, and then shoot a missile instead, then right after shoot the fully charged beam cannon. Most time players will think you are shooting the beam cannon first, when really you aren't. It works really well I've noticed as you can shoot the beam cannon really fast after shooting the missile, catching most off guard.

Top Bottom