• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SAMUS Tips & Tricks - by Cobbs

SAMUS Tips & Tricks - by Cobbs

Conda

aka COBBS - Content Creator (Toronto region)
More Smash 4 Videos and Guides on CobbsGames:
https://www.youtube.com/user/CobbsGames/videos

Conda submitted a new guide:

SAMUS Tips & Tricks - by Cobbs - VIDEO Guide

Hey all, I created a Tips & Tricks help video for Samus players. It can be hard to improve at characters who aren't as popular and don't have as many videos. So I decided to make these tricks more well-known so players can advance their Samus play and show us what she's made of!

I think she's a very capable character, she's just very tricky to play optimally against fast characters. These tips & tricks will hopefully help you guys &...
Read more about this guide...

POST COMMENTS IN THIS THREAD: http://smashboards.com/threads/my-tips-tricks-for-samus.385384/

Last edited:

B4ttleCat

Smash Rookie
Thanks for the tips, dude. I'm extremely bad at Samus and really struggle to string anything together so hopefully I can pick up some of these tricks.

Last edited:

Uffe

Smash Hero
Pretty good. A lot of these things I do except the bomb tricks. I suppose I should use that more. I do remember using the bombs to move away one time and my opponent got hit a few times before realizing that chasing me on the ground wasn't a good option. I wish the bombs exploded when they came into contact with the opponent like in Melee.

Acidictadpole

Smash Cadet
I was doing FG last night and I had quite a few shield breaks by following the missile up with a full charge shot. If I found myself on the other side of the stage I'd fire a missile and move forward a bit, if I saw them shielding the missile instead of moving I'd fire off the charge shot too.

Either they'd drop their shield and get hit with the charge shot, or they'd keep their shield up and have it broken. I don't know how much they used their shield before hand, but it seemed pretty reliable.

chapstique

Smash Rookie
Awesome guide! I've been looking for a competitive Samus guide, but our favorite bounty hunter seems to get no love. Definitely going to try these out.

Conda

aka COBBS - Content Creator (Toronto region)
My channel has other guides as well as daily videos with commentary (1v1s with myself or hosted guests) that give helpful insight and tips.

www.youtube.com/cobbsgames

Top Bottom