• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Samus Neutral B Improvement

Narpas_sword

**** you're hilarious.

stop reading **** as if people are 'blurting this out as if you know it will work' and you won't have the problems understanding how the **** conversations work.

it's your fault and yours alone that you cant equate people thinking aloud to brainstorming and asking opinions.
people shouldnt have to type in a way that suits your comprehension abilities only.

I read your points and i offered up counter points to further the discussion.

Last edited:

Litt

Samus
Im sorry but you blurting out the **** that comes to mind... doesnt let everyone else distinguish between that and an opinion you state... perhaps think about what other people can extract from the **** you spew before going on the defensive dude

internetmovieguy

Smash Apprentice
First of all i would like to say that reinventing the wheel is generally a good thing. (melee to brawl: bad. n64 controller to gamecube controller: good).
It is far too often that i see people complain about change in video games just because it is different.

Look how people reacted to sonic's (my main) change from 2.1 to 2.5 and even more so from 2.5 to 2.6. Why did they change it? because they didn't get it right in the previous iterations.

Personally, I would love to see a character that could charge on the go by holding B. But does that warrant changing samus's gameplay? Its a very big question that has a lot to consider.

Litt

Samus
Ill give you a hint, no just because you want it, does it mean it will change... only if the PMBR team thinks it will help samus be "more balanced"

WizKid911

Smash Journeyman
I would like to be able to jump out of the charge by using x or y. It would give her more of a reaction time. Ive done some pretty idiotic inputs when panicked lol

internetmovieguy

Smash Apprentice
Ill give you a hint, no just because you want it, does it mean it will change... only if the PMBR team thinks it will help samus be "more balanced"
I couldn't agree more. I have suggested many possible improvements to many characters on smash boards in the hopes that my ideas would either be considered or spark brainstorming among my fellow smashers.

I'll give you a hint. Just because someone types something they like, doesn't mean they expect it to be implemented.

Get a clue
Exactly! I never expect my ideas to be implemented into the game. I absolutely love super smash bros Project M and consider it to be my favorite game. It would be an honor (excuse the cliche) for any of my ideas to be implemented.

As an example:
If you look at ssb4 gameplay from Sakurai on youtube, you can clearly see that Samus charges her beam much quicker then in Project M.
A faster charge would improve Samus greatly as a full charge shot does about 20% (I may be wrong) not to mention it's a great finisher.

Do I expect it to be implemented? No.

If you don't think an idea will work you can ignore it or leave a thoughtful reply. There is no need to insult people for leaving their honest opinion. If you simply have a problem any new Ideas that go against your own then maybe this is not the forum for you.

Last edited:

Litt

Samus
I couldn't agree more. I have suggested many possible improvements to many characters on smash boards in the hopes that my ideas would either be considered or spark brainstorming among my fellow smashers.

Exactly! I never expect my ideas to be implemented into the game. I absolutely love super smash bros Project M and consider it to be my favorite game. It would be an honor (excuse the cliche) for any of my ideas to be implemented.

As an example:
If you look at ssb4 gameplay from Sakurai on youtube, you can clearly see that Samus charges her beam much quicker then in Project M.
A faster charge would improve Samus greatly as a full charge shot does about 20% (I may be wrong) not to mention it's a great finisher.

Do I expect it to be implemented? No.

If you don't think an idea will work you can ignore it or leave a thoughtful reply. There is no need to insult people for leaving their honest opinion. If you simply have a problem any new Ideas that go against your own then maybe this is not the forum for you.
Just because you dont like being insulted for stupid comments on a forum meant for public use, does it mean you should discourage others from speaking their honest opinion either ^_^

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Just because you dont like being insulted for stupid comments on a forum meant for public use, does it mean you should discourage others from speaking their honest opinion either ^_^
You see, posts like this are why no one likes you, KLit.

Litt

Samus
You see, posts like this are why no one likes you, KLit.
Hey ph00t after idk maybe 3 months I thought you would have understood, that I will knock down people who try to talk down to me that I know for a fact isnt better, because you won't learn that, and still feel the need to address this just shows how stupid you still are... I will continue to do this and you can either continue your feudal efforts trying to make me feel bad about stuff I will never feel bad about, and won't change.... or you can just shut up already... I like the second one ^_^

Top Bottom