• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

samus help needed !!!!!!!!!

Bane

Smash Journeyman
... umm... avoid her moves. It's not Y. Link's worst matchup, but not a very good one either. Pro Samuses have a very unique playstyle (their tactics and movement are different then those of most other characters), all I can suggest is to keep playing them until you get a handle on it. Sorry not to be of more help, but theirs no Y. Link magic elixir to beating specific character that I know of... (*goes off to Ebay to buy a pint of Caveman's blood
... and eye of newt*)

Trig417

Smash Rookie
matchup i play alot, your nair goes through samus missles (remember that)

try as hard as you can to keep the samus from charging up, make sure you keep constant bomb pressure on her, make her scared to come out of her shield, then when you can predict her coming out of her shield, make sure your foot is in her face (it always ends well for you :) ) and at the higher percentages your best kill moves are dsmash and dair (uair works also, just not as strong as a move)

absolutely do not get bounced by her missles, when she has the blast charged up, be wary. again, keep constant projectiles raining down on her (i know its tough when she's always shooting those gay missles) any spare moment should be used to take out a bomb. remember to use mind games with your bombs, throw them straight up (your opponent most likely WILL get fooled by this and give you the chance you need to dair)

if you cannot shuffle a dair your in lots of trouble and making the match alot harder on yourself. do not sit back in your shield, always be mobile making samus's life miserable

GL with the matchup

Top Bottom