• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Samus (Ftilt)- Weekly Move Analysis

MOM Samus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MOM_Samus_1
Idk if this i passed discussion, but Up Tilt will soike Wario hanging from ledge. I have a good replay of it if you guys want to see it. Up Tilt is a much stronger spike than her D-air, so if players were to get dunked like Wario, there's big possibility it killing at 20% or less.

EDIT: Yup, I am late.

Last edited:

krazyzyko

Smash Champion
Idk if this i passed discussion, but Up Tilt will soike Wario hanging from ledge. I have a good replay of it if you guys want to see it. Up Tilt is a much stronger spike than her D-air, so if players were to get dunked like Wario, there's big possibility it killing at 20% or less.

EDIT: Yup, I am late.
I'd like to see it. Is it character dependant? I've failed to spike ppl with it. Maybe I'm missing the sweet spot.

Xygonn

Smash Ace
NNID
xygonn
I'd like to see it. Is it character dependant? I've failed to spike ppl with it. Maybe I'm missing the sweet spot.
I literally only works on Wario. I've heard a theory that if you hit him as he tries to pull out his bike it treats him as grounded. I haven't figured out the exact conditions for it and tested it though.

MOM Samus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MOM_Samus_1
@krazyzyko: If you go to my YT account, I'll have a video on it. It's called Disrespect#3. I spiked Wario who was hanging on the ledge with an Up Tilt. Happens at 6:00.

Channel is named MOM Samus. Paste in MOM Samus Disrespect#3.

Last edited:

RoachCake

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RoachCake
3DS FC
2621-3061-7090
Re: U-tilt aerial spike on Wario

Looks like we now have the answer as to why it happens so randomly.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I never claimed to discover anything; in fact, I waited something like two months to put something out because I figured you were going to make something yourself.

I'll make mention where I can.

Xygonn

Smash Ace
NNID
xygonn
I never claimed to discover anything; in fact, I waited something like two months to put something out because I figured you were going to make something yourself.

I'll make mention where I can.
It's not a big deal. The video is great, and I don't make videos. The extra info in the pastebin is also great. Just a mention on the pastebin would be nice since it's based on my post on the wario boards and reddit. Even that isn't really necessary though. I was mostly giving you a hard time :) No hurt feelings.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Will do, no worries. Thanks again for investigating it--I'm just glad to get the word out. :)

Top Bottom