• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Samus Can Combo (Combo Video)

RickySSB

Smash Ace
Samus Can Combo (Combo Video) :samusbrawl::samusbrawl::samusbrawl::samusbrawl:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrHGu38cjes

(Finally no 240p xDDD)

Comment and subscribe if you really xD like. :samusbrawl::samusbrawl::samusbrawl::samusbrawl:

And now..I'm officially retired from Combo Videos.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
you're the only guy i can expect an actual video of samus combos from

planting bombs mid-combo holy ****

don't you love the brief moment where the plasma ball is travelling and the hapless enemy knows it's going to hit

also i swear samus wavedashed at 0:15

i don't think i would ever make more than a one-liner comment on any other person's combo video, well done

Battlecow

Play to Win
And now..I'm officially retired from Combo Videos.
What

what

Noooooooo Ricky don't do this to me man.

If I sacrifice barnyard animals to your vids, will you make more?

I just slit a goat's throat over a makeshift altar while watching the Captain Falcon combo video just in case.

RickySSB

Smash Ace
What

what

Noooooooo Ricky don't do this to me man.

If I sacrifice barnyard animals to your vids, will you make more?

I just slit a goat's throat over a makeshift altar while watching the Captain Falcon combo video just in case.
Im gonna work and im gonna be really busy to make more combo videos. But I'll try.

Sempiternity

Smash Lord
Wow.

Fantastic use of Fair and Uair to avoid those iffy dummy bounces, and just... holy ****.

If anybody were ever to retire from combo videos, this would be the video to do it after. I don't see anybody topping this for a long time.

Top Bottom