• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Samus' at CEO

E.Lopez

Smash Journeyman
NNID
roykoopa64
I'm a little late posting this, but: Nice job representing Samus at CEO, @ Tumultus Tumultus and @ leiraD leiraD ! . I would love to catch the replays on those matches; I think it would benefit us Samus mains to see what went right, what went wrong, and help us all continue to improve her meta.

E.Lopez

Smash Journeyman
NNID
roykoopa64
Oh that's too bad! I was assuming everything was streamed, but I guess I was wrong. That would be a LOT of streaming, now that I think about it.

Tumultus

Smash Apprentice
NNID
TheTumultus
I was one match away from playing on stream; ended up at 9th in my pool :( lost to a Megaman in a game 3 last hit situation, both of us at 140% lol. My salt! Overall I played very well in the pool, though. Got the Touch of Death 0-death kill combo on a DDD in Dreamland which hyped me so much. Can't wait for another big tourny.

leiraD

Smash Apprentice
NNID
TacoShell
I was one match away from playing on stream; ended up at 9th in my pool :( lost to a Megaman in a game 3 last hit situation, both of us at 140% lol. My salt! Overall I played very well in the pool, though. Got the Touch of Death 0-death kill combo on a DDD in Dreamland which hyped me so much. Can't wait for another big tourny.
Was it maybe scatt or seibrik that you lost to?

Top Bottom