• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

<||| Samuria Goroh Official Topic >>>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spirit_Fox

Smash Cadet
Greetings...

Samurai Goroh is one of the most important characters for the F-ZERO series... he has been in the game since the first release... he is very popular and a great swordsman and besides that he is captains falcon rival.

I think that if they are going to put another F-ZERO character... Samurai Goroh is the best choice...

So, What do you guys think? any ideas, comments? please post!

PD: try to design a move set for him <3

Framerate

Smash Lord
Considering the fact that Goroh appears in the opening cinema of Melee (the only F-Zero character besides Cpt. Falcon) and that he was a trophy, I would say that Goroh's chances are pretty high. He is the "Falco" of Cpt. Falcon, not to mention one of the most characteristic "grown men" I've ever seen, second to Falcon himself. I'm still rooting for Antonio Guster though :p

Tiamat

Smash Journeyman
I'd be rather surprised if they brought in Goroh's right hand man (Antonio Guster. Well, EX right hand man) before Goroh himself. Wouldn't be too surprised if he were referred to in a costume change, thoguh, even though the two aren't particularly physically similar.

MarsBitrona

Smash Apprentice
I've heard some discussion about Black Shadow or Deathborne, but Samurai Goroh is certainly the best candidate for another F-Zero character. He was one of the racers from the original game, which wouldn't really matter for most Nintendo series, but F-Zero is anything but a character driven series. We didn't even see the pilots themselves in-game until F-Zero X and the first attempts at giving them personality were seen just a few years ago in F-Zero GX. I bring this up because, while it has a unique cast of characters, they would be most likely to go for the original four. Plus, just look at him!

Fawriel

Smash Master
It's been done.

Meh, I'd love Goroh in Brawl... if he completely replaced Falcon... but since that's impossible, he's just okay to me. At least he's kinda interesting.

Spirit_Fox

Smash Cadet
Yeah... and he wont be a clone because he has a sword and muscles <3 (genious / sarcasm)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom