• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sami, The M16 Wielding, Belly-Baring, Tanktop Wearing, Red-Headed Hot Chick for SSBB

SSJ4Kazuki

Smash Champion
WTF Eternal Phoenix fire, you SEMI-STOLE MY MOVESET!!! Like the upB, but it could be terrible for recovering up a ledge. Maybe You have to press upB again to wallkick. And I imagine her being able to wall kick too.

WTF Eternal Phoenix fire, you SEMI-STOLE MY MOVESET!!! Like the upB, but it could be terrible for recovering up a ledge. Maybe You have to press upB again to wallkick. And I imagine her being able to wall kick too.
I did???o_O,wow,and i thought i was actually being dffirent....Oh well.:(

But Eagle is my personal favorite,i love everything about his character,and man...those air units can be very destructive,even against Anti-Air Units.

The Basement Dweller

Smash Master
Yeah I did, and Hawke is okay, but Sturm is the main boss so he takes priority in importance so he would probably be in first I don't care though.

Sinistar71

Smash Cadet
Holy deep fried twinkee on a stick! Someone else knows what Radar Mission is!

I couldn't agree more that Sami should be in brawl. For far too long, this amazing series called Advance Wars has been kept in the dark, hidden from the masses and forced to live out its days as a Niche game. Of the main COs in the advance wars Series (Like it or not, Orange Star is the main country), Sami has the most character, and from what I can tell has the most movelist potential.

The Basement Dweller

Smash Master
If Advanced wars is represented Andy has the best shot of being in because he is the main. If that were the case and he is the only representative then I wouldn't want them to represent the series. It is a good series I just hate Andy. Grit is my favorite CO.

DiamondFalcon

Smash Journeyman
My favorites from each country:
Hachi & Sami
Grit
Kanbei
Eagle
Hawke

If one of those made it in Brawl, that would be awesome...

NukeA6

Smash Master
ADVANCE WARS AT CONFIRMED!!

Sami has a chance!
From what I see, Sami's chances have been lowered even more. She uses real guns and that really hurts her chances. There's a reason why Snake doesn't use automatics in Brawl.

NukeA6

Smash Master
Snake uses a pistol
And several machine guns. He's not gonna have any of that. Sakurai has said that he would use explosives and no guns (this was mentioned the day Smash Bros Revolution became Smash Bros Brawl).

SvartWolf

Smash Champion
even if my fav character in AWDS is Grit, I think that samy is the one with better chances, also, is a lot cooler than andy and max (seriously, what would do andy do in brawl? super repair???)

i read the movestes and at least for the b thinghy i didn't like them much, i mean samy is a fast lightweight shooting character, and that should been used to make an unique character fitting with her role...

what do you think with this B movelist?
forward B: Steadfast March, in ground, sami runs forward at the same time firing his gun (i don't mind if is something like a futuristic laser machinegun ¬¬) as you shoot, tapping up or down would let you aim in different angles, much like shooting contra style. when done in the air, this move is the same excpet that instead run and shoot, she dashes and shoot (or dodge and shoots, do you get the idea?) and much like Cap's forward B, once used, you could not use recovery moves until hiting land

Down B: Panzerfaust, in air, sami shoots her rocket launcher (sami is mainly an infantry character, and in AW the infantry could be armed with machine guns or rocket launchers) down, attacking the character beneath her. in ground, she lies in the floor much like the when the soulder fire real rocketlaunchers (permiting her dodge other shoots) and she fires the rocket much like samus misiles

Up B: Valiant Leap: she makes a jump like like in a 60º angle upward as she shoots at the same time, her "futuristic unreal laser machine gun" ¬¬ as he lands, stil shooting (the shoots are aimed in an angle similar to shieks projectiles in air)

Normal B: ... dunno :urg: maybe the greaneades...

also she would be light and fast, with nice jumps.

Tlaloc

Smash Journeyman
I am sure she can rely to hand to hand combat. Besides, her game is not as violent as MGS.

Jave

Smash Ace
NNID
Javeman
BUMP OH NOES

One more vote for Sami in Brawl. She's cute, certainly can fight, and can use a bazooka. Seriously, if Snake can use explosives, I don't see why she can't.

AND WE NEED MORE FEMALES.

Idea for a B moveset:

Neutral B - Bazooka Strike: Sami will grab her bazooka with both hands and do a powerful swing and hit anyone in front of her. Has same delay and power as Falcoin Punch.

Down B - Napalm: Sami will throw a napalm bomb forward that will bounce on the floor many times without a pattern before exploding. Explosion covers a wide range and does heavy damage, but you need to move away since it can hurt you as well.

Up B - Explosive Kick: Sami will fire her bazooka downwards, given her an upwards impulse. She rises kicking upwards, and the explosion caused also harms enemies below her. Works as a third jump.

Side B - Missile: Sami fires a missile straight forward. It explodes on contact and it can damage more than one enemy.

Easy moveset:

B = Missile (gets on her knee and takes out a rocket launcher, firing it forward - although could it be done so that after it's taken out, you can aim it before firing?)
Smash B = Stealth (disappears and reappears a bit in front of her, attacking anyone in between herself and that point)
Up B = Not sure
Down B = Air strike (takes out a radio and calls a plane, which flies above and drops a missile in Sami's general area)
Final Smash = Rail Turtle (summons a train to roar past the platform she's currently on)

So yeah, the only thing I'm having trouble with is her Up B - I can't imagine anything in the way of her own skills boosting her up, and I can't see her, say, grabbing a rope ladder and being lifted up.

Any help?

Top Bottom