• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Same customization as link

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beczam1290

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Beczam1290
3DS FC
1075-1410-3647
Do you think his customizable moves will be the same as links or totally different i hope they are different.

Hero of the Winds

Smash Journeyman
I hope they are different and include items and elements from Wind Waker, Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks...not the biggest fan of Spirit Tracks but whatever!

CaptainAmerica

Smash Master
NNID
TomOfHyrule
I really hope they're different. I was furious when he was revealed to be a clone in SSBB, and now he's still got the same special moves here. I thought that characters usually get decloned after a game.

I'd like to see :4tlink: with some toon-specific moves. Like if his up special was 'Deku Leaf' (Acts like Mario's cape on the ground, GW's Fire in the air) or if he had his 'Grappling Hook' as a side special or a grab, since TL has those items and Link doesn't. Maybe even make his final smash him conduction the Ballad of Gales and have TL control the tornado like Pika's Volt Tackle.

If the movesets of :4link:and:4tlink: were more different, I'd like :4tlink:more. I just hope that the custom moves allow them to be separated a bit more.

KaZe_DaRKWIND

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5043-2124-2144
I really hope they're different. I was furious when he was revealed to be a clone in SSBB, and now he's still got the same special moves here. I thought that characters usually get decloned after a game.

I'd like to see :4tlink: with some toon-specific moves. Like if his up special was 'Deku Leaf' (Acts like Mario's cape on the ground, GW's Fire in the air) or if he had his 'Grappling Hook' as a side special or a grab, since TL has those items and Link doesn't. Maybe even make his final smash him conduction the Ballad of Gales and have TL control the tornado like Pika's Volt Tackle.

If the movesets of :4link:and:4tlink: were more different, I'd like :4tlink:more. I just hope that the custom moves allow them to be separated a bit more.
I think it'll be like Mario and Luigi who eventually found their own identities.
But who knows how long it'll take.

Da Black Rabbit

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BlackRabbit87
3DS FC
1650-1675-4360
I am really hoping custom specials are different. I hate clones and even as a huge LoZ fan I have to admit Toon Link just doesn't have that much more difference in attacks then Link. Him and Falco need to seperate from their bases more but I feel Falco does a better job at it since he kicks his reflector and his lasers are slower and stun.

Too bad Bombchu is an item because I would love to see that as an alternate special. Same with Deku Leafs. It has been a long time since I played Phantom Hourglasss and Spirit Tracks so my memory is a little foggy on the unique tools he has there. Would be nice if he got A Link Between World items like the Rod as a special.

Beczam1290

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Beczam1290
3DS FC
1075-1410-3647
I am really hoping custom specials are different. I hate clones and even as a huge LoZ fan I have to admit Toon Link just doesn't have that much more difference in attacks then Link. Him and Falco need to seperate from their bases more but I feel Falco does a better job at it since he kicks his reflector and his lasers are slower and stun.

Too bad Bombchu is an item because I would love to see that as an alternate special. Same with Deku Leafs. It has been a long time since I played Phantom Hourglasss and Spirit Tracks so my memory is a little foggy on the unique tools he has there. Would be nice if he got A Link Between World items like the Rod as a special.
I can see the whip from spirit tracks being his side B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom