• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Salutations...?

Mister Green Bean

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4184-2442-5864
Hello...my name is Mister Green Bean, it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance. I'm a Smasher who sort of lies on that awkward border between casual and competitive, so while I'm not well practiced in the way of SHFFL-ing, DI-ing, and L-cancelling, I can still hold my own, at least for a little bit. I have become better at some techniques, like wavedashing (in Melee), fast falling, and shield grabbing, but I'm far from any competitive level. Though I hope to learn!

Anyways, a little about myself, I guess...I've never actually participated in any tournaments, though among the people who play Smash in the area I lived in I was pretty good. Now that I've started college, I haven't been playing as much Smash, since I had to leave my dear GameCube and Wii behind. *sheds a tear* But I regularly keep up with the Smash Bros 4 news and definitely plan to get the game for my 3DS and play the heck out of it.

Anyways, I suppose that's it for now. I certainly hope to get to know some of you better.

DougX

Smash Champion
My Super Secret Underwater Volcano Lair in Space
NNID
Luigirasendori
3DS FC
0877-2652-6033
Howdy, good sir. I see we're on a similar page when it comes to our Smash Bros expertise as well as having amusing Luigi avis. I'm a new guy here as well.

Hope you have a good time here. It's pretty interesting so far for myself. Smash 4 Hype!

Top Bottom