• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Salutations from GameFAQs.

Atrabilious

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Atrabilious
Greetings.

I've been a lurker on the Smashboards ever since it's existence was made apparent to me on GameFAQs a long time ago; where I've been doing all my smash discussion up until now. Mostly spent my time trawling your character forums for tech and meta developments. I finally decided today that it would be a good idea to create an account here and getting involved with the community, since you seem like a fairly decent bunch of people. Can't be worse than what I'm used to on GFAQs.

I've taken to maining DeDeDe in Sm4sh, not sure why, I had no love for his playstyle in Brawl but something about him in Sm4sh is incredibly appealing. Ended up dumping my former main Marth and picking up Lucina as a secondary, big fan of FE: Awakening so I was more than happy to trade him for Lucina despite her short-comings. Hurrah for Robin's inclusion, too.

I currently reside in London, England, where I was born and raised, 24 years of age, have a fondness for whiskey and I'm pretty sure 100% certain that Aerosmith is the best band to have ever existed.

Looking forward to getting involved here.

D

Deleted member

Welcome to Smashboards! It's nice to see a Dedede main over here. Enjoy your stay.

Corwin4TheWin

Smash Rookie
Welcome to Smashboards! Nice to see another fan of Fire Emblem: Awakening! Just finished my first play through a few weeks ago and I just love it! And you live in London? That's awesome! I've always wanted to visit, mostly because of my love for Arsenal lol. But yeah, welcome to the Smashboards!

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Top Bottom