• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Salty Saturdaze

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
as i'm feeling more healthy and finally have a job again it's looking more and more likely that i'll be attending - if i show up it looks like silent wolf from wa at least will be in my car - how many people are we thinking we're gonna have? tryin to convince teddy to come too LOL

`dazrin

Smash Champion
I'm honestly not sure how many we will have, gimpyfish, but we honestly probably won't have as much as we usually do because some people are on holidays. I don't/ didn't expect this to be a huge thing, but it'll be very fun nonetheless and I strongly encourage WA to come!

The stream will be SUPER hyped to see you, otto and teddy playing the newly released version of PM. :)

[if I had to guess the number of entrants, I'd say probably more or less the same as the melee tournament last week.]

Yakal

Torquasm-Rao
$80 on mike

also who's tryna win teams?
BigD? Landon? I know i'm teaming with sion if he shows but he's probably not going so someone come get some money with me

| Big D |

Smash Master
Sorry bro I have a team mate...

Real talk though I asked Sion to team over a week a go and we just decided on a team name.

Was gonna be a surprise but oh well.

`dazrin

Smash Champion
TBH- I expected a lower attendance because of the season.
And I don't mind- I just wanted to have the first 2.5 tournament stream :p It's all just in good fun.

Hopefully Salty Saturdaze 2 will have much more entrants :b

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Aka nobody else is coming so I don't want to come but I don't want to say it directly either.

Jason!

Smash Lord
Aka nobody else is coming so I don't want to come but I don't want to say it directly either.
Lol don't be stupid and insinuate things. I'm not like you, I don't dodge people.

Srstho I stayed up all night watching dream high 2, what a ****ty sequel.

(Big D) [2:57:01 AM] J̶a̶s̶o̶n̶ ̶ ♫: lawl

(Brandon) [6:44:48 AM] J̶a̶s̶o̶n̶ ̶ ♫: u live near lougheed skytrain right?

Furthermore like Daze said there's still a bunch of people attending most likely more than the recent Brawl tournaments which I've attended.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QScKUGCS6Ko

`dazrin

Smash Champion
SS1 hasn't even happened yet tho. This will happen again in the next year.

Happy new years eve everyone ^_^

GGs to everyone who went today :b

Jason!

Smash Lord
This is coming from the person who tells me to drive them to a birthday party and then proceeds to sleep 15 minutes later.

Get over yourself.

Top Bottom