• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SALT 1 Videos

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
Having a little trouble tagging and bagging here, so reply below if you know which match is which.

Apologies for the upload delay, I tried to record these with Dolphin. While I did find out how to do so, I decided just to wait for the next tourney instead.

Winner’s Quarters
Micaelis :wario: vs. Milesg2g :metaknight:

Winner’s Finals?
TheReflexWonder :wario: vs. BigLou :diddy:

Loser’s Round Four
Hero :peach: vs. teegeekay :mario:

Loser’s Semis
Micaelis :metaknight: vs. Player-1 :diddy:

Loser’s Finals?

BigLou :diddy: vs. Micaelis :wario:

Championship Round
TheReflexWonder :wario:/:pt: vs. BigLou :diddy:

Player-1

Smash Legend
wtf, didn't even know anyone recorded any of these

edit: and that link vs me and miles was me vs micaelis.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I was really unhappy about my performance at this tournament. I knew I needed to practice more, and I did; I think the fruits of my labor are apparent from the ATL Revival videos. Now I just need to get the rest of those videos uploaded. :p

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Hero has gotten good. Stricter said, he is getting better. Hopefully I can play him sometime.

HeroChima

Smash Apprentice
Hero has gotten good. Stricter said, he is getting better. Hopefully I can play him sometime.
Thanks! You don't know how happy that comment made me. I know that I've improved, but to hear it from someone else feels great! But yes, hopefully we'll get to play each other soon.

Huggles828

Aimin' to Misbehave
NNID
Huggles828
Haha, I'm sad, I didn't get to play any matches on the main setup, so I only got a couple replays saved on a different Wii.

And yeah LP, Hero's Peach is really good, haha. I got to play a bunch of friendlies with him. Keep it up man, that Peach is nasty.

HeroChima

Smash Apprentice
Haha, I'm sad, I didn't get to play any matches on the main setup, so I only got a couple replays saved on a different Wii.

And yeah LP, Hero's Peach is really good, haha. I got to play a bunch of friendlies with him. Keep it up man, that Peach is nasty.
Thanks man. The same could be said about your Link!

Top Bottom