• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sakurai was right about this game being for couples

Suoinegni

Smash Apprentice
Bleh, I don't have a bf or any siblings (that are nearby), so I'm probably stuck playing co-op with my best friend. She's not horrible, but she's not good either. Although, that might change since she's borrowing my GC and Melee.

orintemple

Smash Lord
Wtf to these lucky *** people, finding girls(or are girls) who like Smash?! I'm not quite so lucky but my friend and I are going to tear Brawl up the second we get it back to my house.

Garuda

Smash Ace
My friends live miles away, all my siblings have outgrown videogames, I have no girlfriend. But my nephew, he's like a little brother, and he loves talking about this game. He's young, but he's starting to get pretty good.

RedKnight

Smash Ace
You can't know her that well if you don't know what a person likes to do. Thats like one of the most basic things you can learn about a person.

O know I dont get it either, I understand she likes sports which is one of those things I like about her, but she is amazingly silent about the other things she does for fun

RobinotX

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RobinotX
Of course with friends.. and if I have a GF.. I demands she plays Co Op with me x"D. Nah v.v there are other important things you can do with your GF..

And no.. you perverts.. v.v

Reyairia

Smash Champion
I don't have a boyfriend. :(
And I'm a girl who likes video games. :laugh:

Zanibas

Smash Cadet
Man, my friendly girl wants to play Brawl against me, yet she hasn't played a single game of Smash in her life =P.

I expect to give her no mercy ^_^

LuLLo

Smash Ace
Lucky people around here....
I have a relation for 1,5 years now, and the only game we have played is Wii Sports....
And DANG that woman is dangerous while boxing,
almost got an elbow in my eye...
Too bad she doesn't like Smash, I'd show HER an elbow (f-smash)!!!

:034:

Smash Hero
Gimme a ticket to New Zealand and I'll try.

Online? To the other side of the world?

Impossible.

BKBroiler

Smash Cadet
Bro’s before ho’s. Why? Because your bro’s are always there for you. They’ve got your back after your ho rips your heart out for no good reason. And you were nothing but great to your ho. And you told her that she was the only ho for you and that she was better than all the other ho’s in the world. And then…and then suddenly... she’s not your ho ..no mo’.
Wow. You're my favorite.

Top Bottom