• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SAKURAI challenges YOU!

jupiter

Smash Apprentice
(in reference to the Smash Bros Dojo website's "Boss Battles" Update on 03/24/2008)

"I wonder if a monster player who can clear the incredibly challenging Intense level without using any Heart Containers may exist somewhere in the world..."

Anyone up for the challenge? I'm sure if someone were to record and send their valiant triumph to Sakurai, he/she would be well noticed by the brawl team...and possibly receive some sort of reward/recognition for it. It's hard as hell, though...

ike zeppelin

Smash Rookie
ive seen someone do it with 1 hart left. i honestly dont think he would care he has games to make.

Senshuu

Smash Journeyman
There's always at least one insane-o person like that out there. It's not about effort, it's not about rank or praise. It's about being bat**** crazy.

S623

Smash Apprentice
Nah. I'd bet dozens of people have done it already. But then again, there are a fair amount of people who are bat-**** loco...

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
it would require you to avoid attacks 90% of the time, and attack the other 10% (to avoid taking damage) but its very possible. however, if you were to try all star mode on intense without getting a single heart used...then you would be bat-**** CrAzY!!!

sxiz

Smash Cadet
There was a perfect run (read: no damage) with Meta on Youtube but I really think it's edited to say 'Intense' because the bosses aren't that fast/tough/etc.

Xarias

Smash Journeyman
There's a no-heart run with Lucas out there on Youtube also.

Its really not that hard, you just have to learn the patterns of the bosses, and be very patient. A little luck probably helps too.

xl Lan lx

Smash Apprentice
Maybe I could do it if I could figure out how to defeat Duon better. I swear, that stupid boss is harder than Tabuu on Intense.

Kotep

Smash Cadet
Maybe if someone does it, he'll release the code to unlock all the characters everyone thought should be in Brawl. ;P

Obviously kidding, but I'm sure he wouldn't mind seeing if someone actually did it. Even if it was just a shoutout to the person on the website or something...that'd still be pretty awesome.

Top Bottom