• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sage's Sprites, Animations, and Misc art stuff.

SageHarpuiaJDJ

Smash Rookie
It's my turn to post sprites! Woohoo.

Been spriting for about 4 years now, but I still need to improve in some areas.

Anyways, here's some works that I did the from last 2 weeks.

Zero(MMZ)
This was hell to do. I resprited the original GBA sprite, and I HATE that pose because how hard it is to replicate,

Zero Idle unshaded without hair
In case you're wondering why he's 'rolling dice', the Idle is supposed to be animated to mimic the SvC Zero stance. I'm gonna try something else to mimic that movement, but here's how it looks now.

Unnamed female character
She's missing an arm because I wanted to sprite her design without concern for the stance, which I will sprite soon. She's a support character turned playable in a fighting game idea that I have. I still need to flesh out the basic story, but I want to go with this design.

Unnamed male character
Prolly one the designs I had the most fun spriting. His new palette has blue hair and a blue shirt in order to replace his Leela like appearance. I honestly wanna make his hair black, though, so I'll change it to that when I update it.

Male Character Stance Unshaded
I really liked working on this stance. I think I went overboard with the hair, but I think everything else flows pretty well.

I'll update this topic annually with different works. I also draw a little and take requests as well. Feel free to post any comments or suggestions here.

SageHarpuiaJDJ

Smash Rookie

Update from my dA account. Finally got around to naming the characters. And there's a new one there too. ^^

Top Bottom