• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Safe way to get back on stage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

freeshooterxigbar2

Smash Apprentice
Ok first off I'm new to lucario boards so sorry if this is already known and if this is a stupid post or if its common sense or something =(. Anyway if it isnt known here's what I got.

When hanging on the ledge its trouble to get back on for some people. So when on the ledge drop down by hitting back of where you are on the ledge. Then jump backwards and do a reverse AS so that you will land on the stage with the AS charging as your shield to make it safely back or to buffer a move.

Is this any good?

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Known already, but good try.

The issue is that it can catch people offguard at times, but it's a small hitbox, you need to make sure it's partially charged so that the hitbox is out there, and it's meh in damage. Has some mindgame potential but it's a little on the "eh" side.

Welcome to the Lucario boards :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom