• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sacramento,CA Smash Bro Brawl Tournament at Inferno Pizza in Downtown Sacramento,ca

infernopizza916

Smash Rookie
Super Smash Bros Brawl Tournament at 12pm in Sacramento,ca on May 17th 2008. !st event at this Pizza place in Downtown. Big space with Plasma Tv and 2 Private room to have a practice session. Play on surround sound and enjoy great Pizza, buffalo wings, and more!. This is only 5$ entry per person and 1st place win CASH PRICE. We will be holding tournament every 2 weeks on Saturday so visit the website to get updates. WWW.inferno916.com ...any question please hit me up on my email jphan916@gmail.com....any suggestion on rules or idea will be awesome.

2424 16th st., Sacramento,CA 95818
(Corner of Broadway, across from the old tower records)
- Jackson ( Owner )

Prizes:

1st place win 50%
2nd place win 20%
3rd place win 10%

All CASH PRIZE.

Future event for Call of Duty 4 and Halo 1,2,3

Nymphetamine

Smash Apprentice
its about an hour drive for me, a friend and my self would love to go but have always wanted to know how many people goes to these?more the better.

socandrewcer

Smash Lord
NNID
socandrewcer
3DS FC
1220-8504-8308
I'll be there and I'll try hard to invite a lot of people from my school and my community.

Sasori's_Shadow

Smash Apprentice
Will Melee be there? I'm going either way, though it'd be nice if we could set up a station or two for Melee friendlies. I can probably bring enough for a station myself if it's needed/allowed.

Oh, and I might be able to bring a few people (3 or 4 others at the most), though I'll probably just end up going alone.

Paradiddle

Smash Rookie
Cool, I just got interested in finding tournaments, and me and my friends live in Sacramento, we'll definitely be there.

Top Bottom