• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sacramento area tourney

smash ronin

Smash Rookie
this is for anyone in the sacramento area that wants to get together and play some smash. ive put up fliers and got about 5 responces from around the area but everyone pretty much sucks...there are a few good ones but no one that i cant whoop so if anyone wants to get a tourney going or just play some matches, let me know.:D

shredder

Smash Apprentice
I'm around that area sometimes smash ronin. My ICQ is 3978632 and AIM is generalchaos6969 if you wanna try and smash sometime or what not.

As for tournaments. There are regular ones in San Jose, probably a good 2 and a half hour drive from where you're at, but it'll be worth it. Check the Bi-Weekly Numero Unero or whatever spanish number thread ;)

itsSMASHtastic

Smash Apprentice
Hey we got a whole bunch of people from Vallejo (probably around 10-15) and we're only about an hour away.

I'm down to play whenever, it is summer.

duals

Smash Journeyman
Im from sacramento and im looking for challengers as well.....

aim- claveman123

einthesuperdog

Smash Journeyman
there's a bi-weekly and a monthly in Sac/rancho cordova. We also have have tournaments monthlyish here in Davis. There's a big group of us who play regularly in Davis as well. You just missed a smash fest today in fact. PM me if you want to find out more. Also, my AIM is einthesuperdog but i'm rarely on.

edit:
oh whoops, that original post is hella old

Top Bottom