• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

S.S.B.S Tournament, Tomball 12/11/05

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. 3000

Smash Journeyman
Sup guys, it looks like this tourney is only 30 minutes away from house, so Trex and me should be there. What days does this touney tourney cover?

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Mr3000: This tourney'll be on the saturday of the second weekend of December. We hold these tournies every month on the second weekend, with 1vs1 and usually a low-tier on the side.

:} It would be great to see you and TRex there.

SideEffect001

Smash Lord
makeamidget said:
You just can't take it that Luigi owns all? Why not? Though... he did lose to Gabe's Pikachu, barely. But, next time *shakes fist*

Wow the 2nd rate plumber lost to a dirty rat and he owns all riiiiight.

Zap101

Smash Cadet
We'll... looks like im back in the driver's seat and i'll be ****ed if i dont drive this POS off a cliff :p. Anyways everybody heres your chance to try out some new tricks you might of learned from WtyM in Austin or to just meet us Magnolia/Tomball smashers :p.

So everybody should know the drill. Yet again at De_Bunker this coming saturday tourney starting at the usual time and there will be 1vs1s and a extra Low Tier tourney as always. T.V.s and Cubes are always welcome and finally if you're new message me and if you're not new and just want to get to know who's running this ****ed circus message me.

So... here's your breather for big tourneys this holiday season and blah blah blah start posting here and get your *** to little magnolia for some quick bucks :p.

Zap101

Smash Cadet
That's right... come to my tourney... win moneys... maha.. haha... hahahaha...

Also.. if you need a place to stay the night before this semi small tourney then look me or one of the other local smashers up and im sure i could get one or two people a place to stay before or after the tourney.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Huh...i was gonna get onto you about posting here tomorrow aj...but looks like you're psychic or something.

:} That would be awesome if we could get a rematch as early as this weekend JF...you should come. Bribe lep or something.

And zero....you should come. If you have to work...like, call in sick or something. Or quit. :}

Moggie

Smash Journeyman
Hey, I might like to attend. Of course, I have no ride, but hell, I may be able to find one.

Edit : Sethie, if I fight you, I will win. :) Gabe, I wanna play your Pikachu with Link again. Very scary match last time, with a gay finish.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Eh, I doubt I'll be able to make it unfortunately, but I'm gonna do my ****ed best to go to S.EX2. New Houston ppl keep popping up, and I want to take money from them too. :chuckle: nah, I just wanna play. :) And don't count on beating sethlon or ray, they're too good. And they got a lot of exp from my tourney. :bigthumbu

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
:} Yeah, got a bunch of exp from WtyM. Fought Caveman in friendlies...what...6 or 7 times? Plus SOS + Zulu + Smiles + Rob$ + Wes + JF + Titan + Lep.....how much exp does a CR13 get from CR20s?

...curse you JF, you're making me make D&D puns again. *shakeyfist!* :}

Zap101

Smash Cadet
We'll... not only will this be the last S.S.B.S. Tourney of the year its also the first one to be hosted on a sunday.... so everythings the same just... on sunday. Yeah... had to bring that up because the place im hosting it at is having a Battlefield 2 tourney and they are getting paid for it.. so yeah they are more important then us :p.

Anyways.... you're all noobas so shutup and come to the tourney :p.

Mr. 3000

Smash Journeyman
Sunday at 1 'o' clock, hmmm, it's kinda hard for us to make it on tournies on that day, but we'll see if we can work something out.

G@BE

Smash Lord
sunday..hmm
i think i will not go to this one...
srry people need to finish building that house

SideEffect001

Smash Lord
Ah that was great...even though we didn't have the tournament some of the free play matches were pretty fun. Hopefully there will be a better turn out next time.

My FOX > U :)

P.S. How did you like the shine spikes Alex? :)

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
I'd like to start off this speech by notifying everyone that i hate my computer. I had a whole bunch already written, but then my internet decided it didnt want to work.

Here i go again...

Alright, you people need to stop skipping out on us and actually come to these tournies. If we have to cancel one of these again, its in danger of us not doing any more tournies. Or rather, in danger of us admitting that they aren't any tournies being held. And if you do come, bring money for the tourney ****it! It doesnt help us any if you show up just to play on the tvs that we bring. Thats right, Cesar/******, i'm talking to you. Oh, and zero, if you can't make it, could you please tell us so that we know to bring an extra tv of our own? Cause 6-7 people playing on 1 tv is a pain in the ***. And aj/gabe, PLEASE dont leave before we get everything settled. If you guys had stuck around, we probably could have arranged something, at the least have gotten another tv, which im sure everyone there would have appreciated.

Now that i've got the *****ing out of the way...
Thanks everybody who did come. Twas nice to see the new faces, and the old, although zeros presence was missed. Even though we didn't have a tourney, all the free play was a good deal of fun. Double capt falcons ftw! And SideEffect, the shines were mucho tasty. How'd you like the chain-grabs? :}

The Great Marth

Smash Lord
FTW!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry! i couldnt warn you becaues i was called into work at 9AM! and my phone got taken away! so you can go to ********************....**!

SideEffect001

Smash Lord
yeah sethl0n i hated those chain grabs. In the future u will quit roy and main marth. no one will respect you becuz marth is gay! But u will be slightly better. I will become the greatest player around these parts. Mwahahahahahahaa..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom