• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

S.S.B.S Tournament, Tomball 12/11/05

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
PB&J? Awesome! I always get hungry in the middle of tournaments :}

and makeamidget...First off, Im not too keen on the whole directions thingie, but im sure i can get you to the place somehow. But first, out of politeness, i should probably ask the aforementioned friend if that would be ok with him. Im sure it is, but ya know.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Eh, its no problem. While i definately will miss aj's retorts and the tip of Gabe's sword repeatedly puncturing my abdomen, I'll live...after all, i went to the Houston monthly with only Corwin, and hes not even really in my crew. And there'll be ray this time. And all the local puds.

The Great Marth

Smash Lord
ray? as in BIG guy? his falcon is fun to fight. he fights wierd.

and i dont want to break this to u sethlon.....but.......ZAP and G@BE dont like u anymore.

so how about joining my clan(S.T.D)?

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Well, i hate to break it to YOU zero, but as the name says, we're the Brothers of Smash :}
I like gabe and aj just as much as ever, aj probably even more than ever...we see eachother everyday at school...its not like they're trying to avoid me or anything. I hope <.< >.> :}

And yeah, I'm talking about big ray. And hes been picking up some marth lately...so dont watch for just his falcon.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
:} except for the fact that roy and marth are only related by the fact that they are in the same SERIES...not even the same game.

And I'm sure everyone has noticed what a flamer roy is...and well, look at luigi...runs in the family, eh? :}
And about the rat.......
....well, if you trace the gene pool back far enough...you'd be suprised....

The Great Marth

Smash Lord
........im sad that u wont take my offer! I beat G@BE all the time! my samtamus ***** AJ! what is there not to like about my marvelous marth?

Plus, im the DDR king! an A on max300/Maxx Unlimited/TheLegendOfMax/Paranoia survivor! why do u still deny me? I LOVE YOU!

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
...i'm torn halfway between taking this conversation into another step and blatantly exposing my love for you, and stamping my foot down to stop where this is going :}

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
I dont know yet...haven't managed to contact him over AIM yet. And he or JF havent posted anything new in a little while...so im not sure.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
I'm tempted to make some comment about "Twice the pride, double the fall" or something. :}
And i dont know if jobob is coming...he usually doesnt say till a couple of days before the tourney. But i'd be suprised if he isnt.

The Great Marth

Smash Lord
quote from star wars,eh? well if u remember last time(my roy beat yours). and ive been practicing with him since i beat u.....so yea u be a dead dog.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
I'm tempted to throw out the line Darth says to Obi-wan when he fights him the last time...but i think that would be over-doing it.

And i dont plan an letting your roy beat mine again. I've been feeding him Mind Materials and Rare Candys, so he'll do better next time :}

The Great Marth

Smash Lord
im sorry but there is NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO(darth vader quote) way u can beat my roy thats its been trained! im sorry seth but this tourney is going to me. ive let u have 3 of them, but this time im hungry for a win!

i think we should money match this one....agreed?

The Great Marth

Smash Lord
hmm i understand u not wanting to lose money.

how about this, if u lose.......u give me the licence plate off of your backpack. and if i lose. u get to have me for a day :)

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
...while having you for a day WOULD be fun...I wouldn't bet that license plate for a million bucks.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Grr...cesar just AIM'd me, but i was off doing the dishes. :\
*cough* Yeah...just ignore me an Zero's ramblings. It happens.

Do you have AIM, makeamidget?
NM, checking your profile is faster than asking :}

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
I'll MM your Roy with DK :) Er, whenever I get a chance. I don't think we'll be at the monthly this month cuz Lep is gonna be in CC. If we make it to this I'll MM you there. If not, maybe at TGA, altho I still don't know what's happening there.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
WOOT Tourney is only three days away!

So, could everyone whos coming for sure make it known? Not that it ever works out, but i'd like to get a general number of people who are coming.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Corwin isnt old enough to drive :\
I plan on getting a ride from ray.

So so far, 100% sure is Me, Corwin, Ray, Zero and Kailo.
Keep it comin people! :}

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
The car might be full...I dont know for sure yet.

Yeah ******, wish you and cesar could come too...but theres always next month. And the houston monthly.

The Great Marth

Smash Lord
well try to find out tomorrow! i need to know as quick as possible.becaues if ****** and G@BE need a ride. i gotta figure out where they live.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
****** can't come cause hes working at renfest...so you wont have to worry about picking him up.

Do you know where corwin's house is, zero? cause gabe lives right across the street from him.

The Great Marth

Smash Lord
I do not know where you/aj/gabe/corrwin/ray live.

got directions? dont enter low tier this time! so we can go play DDR after! PLEASE!

Also, what your AIM....this talking would go a bit faster that way.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
I'll give you directions when i figure out if gabe needs a ride from you or not.

And, well, if the people who come wanna have a low-tier, we're gonna have a low-tier...but this time i plan on starting a little the tourney a little earlier than 3 oclock. So we might have an hour or two extra. And have you possibly contemplated staying the night down here?

Right, and my aim. Its Sethl0n.

Zap101

Smash Cadet
Jesus Alex... just take to it like a fish to water. ANYWAYS since alex seems more active then my lazy *** i figured i better contribute before everybody abandoned me :(. Tourney is this saturday... i have it booked its happening SO COME COME COME... TO THE TOURNEY ;).

I dont have much else to say other then umm... weeeeeeeeeheeeeeeeeee CHANGE TOPIC!!!

Jobob

Smash Rookie
For the record, I still don't know if I am going yet.

I've got to figure out my situation with this contracting company. I may actually be employed by the end of the month, but I may need to do some negotiations Saturday, we'll see.

Other than that, my parents are going to see my grandma in north Texas this weekend. I may decide to catch a ride with them, family is important, its just a matter of whether it's as important as Smash.

Finally, because I am sure nobody has gotten tired of my *****ing yet... I need a freaking gamecube!

The last time I saw one up close was at Fluffy's monthly =(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom