• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

S.S.B.S Tournament, Tomball 12/11/05

Status
Not open for further replies.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
So, you are gonna be at fluffy's? I still wanna see this omega weapon thingy. You don't need to do a money match with me anymore since you plan on quitting tho, it's cool. I'm still open for anyone else who wants to MM me. :grin:

And I still need to play sethlon DK vs Roy. I wanna try Bowser too.

The Great Marth

Smash Lord
WHOA! do u really mean that sethlon? If thats the case, i may stay on the SSBM train a tad bit longer.

and im still up for the MM with JF, my marth will beat a DK.....simple as that! JF i never said i backed down from the fight between us.....you=dead foo!

EDIT: for me......winning=fun. if i dont win, i dont have fun. for some reason i cant beat sethlon EVER and that makes the game not fun. i don tplay games that arnt fun anymore. so i am going to quit,retire,retreat from SSBM after TGA(november) and SEX2(december). that will be Marths final dance.

BUT!!!!!!!! the REVO smash bros game will bring in a new era of smashin', and thats what ill jump aboard! to start new! to start new is what im looking for!

liius

Smash Journeyman
is there gonna be another tourney at de bunker soon?? i need to get jobob back, him and his pink booties!! :mad: :mad:
and Zero dont quit, i tried to play you at teh tourney but couldnt get a freeplay match against you. you and i were always to busy to do anything*sigh*.
better see you at the next one.... or ELSE :psycho:

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Yeah JF, i wanna play you...but depends on how all this hurricane stuff goes...I'll try as hard as i can to come though.

It would be ghey if we were denied our match. I've been looking forward to it...

EDIT: And zero...if i come, you'd better come too...it just wouldnt feel right without the STD crew.

The Great Marth

Smash Lord
Well its more and more lookin like it WILL hit so im probly not goin. but things can change though.
I didnt know u acually liked fighting me sethlon. u always seemed to have fun fighting chris....

Jobob

Smash Rookie
Personally, I really enjoyed all of the matches that I had trouble with... If you ever hear me complaining during a match, it's probably because I am having fun.

I just barely scrapped by both against Zero and G@be. Having played Sethlon, and just barely losing to him, I doubt that facing either of you is a cakewalk for him. Quitting seems like a bad idea, you are probably a lot closer to winning than you think.

I really hope I can make it to this upcoming tournament. It really depends on a lot of things. Such as the hurricane, possible interview appointments, or I might end up visiting my grandmother this weekend.

If I do make it, I hope to see you in the finals Seth. It just wouldn't be the same if a tourney turned out any other way.

Edit: And beware the mightiness of the pink booties.

ChaosTheory

Smash Ace
Hey everyone, this is your neighborhood napping puffball. Just wanted to pop in and say yall better not be quitting >_<! I plan on maybe making it to smashex 2 and I want yall all to be there so i can have some rematches. Anyways, Zap and everyone yall take care with that hurricane heading in...

The Great Marth

Smash Lord
Partly why i want to quit is becaues back when i played SSB i obsessed over it. and when SSBM came out i couldnt play it for long becaues i was "smashed out". but if i quit on SSBM now, ill be able to obsess over SSBR more quickly.

Legion19

Smash Apprentice
I myself am thinking about quitting competitive Smash, playing it for kicks now and days, and then make my appearance in the big smash community when revolution comes out. Other than that, I dunno, I might be putting up my Peach, I feel kind of hopeless with her atm =/, and like... I suck anyways, so yeah.

Zap101

Smash Cadet
SWEET JESUS!!!!... I got really freaking lazy recently. Anyways guys this wasnt our last tourney if you guys show up to the next one :p. I'll try and set it up weeks time soo... like the 15. I'll have all of it set in stone by the end of this weekend till then you guys... erm... SMASH ON!! AHAHA... TURKEY!

The Great Marth

Smash Lord
WHOA!!!!!!!!!!! theres going to be an SSBS3? YAHOO! well give some more warning fool!

and another thing........you are still playing competetively right? or areyou just doing this tourney so sethlon can win money? well in anycase, ive developed my secret strat that beat sethlon at fluffies house! yes thats right! i have beaten sethlon with peach/ROY/and marth.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
How many people were at the last one, and what was 1st place's prize? I wanna see if I convince lep to go to this lol.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Last time we got about 18-20 people...had a nice 60$ prize.

And zero, if you beat me with roy again like that...im gonna, like...cry, or something.

EmperorCesar

Smash Apprentice
Hey everybody, I'm new here. My friend and I just started playing SSBM during the summer and its been our multyplayer game of choice since them. When an employee of De Bunker told us about the existance of De Bunker (I had no idea tomball had a gaming place) we went over after school (tomball college) and to our luck, we arrived in the middle of a Smash Tournament. I had no idea that this little town had so many bad *** smashers, my friend and I watched in amazement. The finals ended when a guy beat a Fox using Roy (dint catch anybodies name) and then the low tier tourn began- I knew I was outclassed but since entry was only 2 bucks I decided to jump in and lost to that guy that won the first tourn with Roy in the first round. (I used Link, he used Mewtwo and Zelda). I lost but still had tons of fun and I enjoy playing against people that are more skilled than me(only way to get better)- my friend and I will try to brush up on our skills and enter the next tourn. I still need to get wavedashing down.....

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Hehe, if you thought those guys were good, just wait.:grin: I see you're from magnolia, there are some decent people there that you should get into contact with. one of them is that Roy you saw.

eMs

Smash Apprentice
I might come to the next SSBS tournament, mmmkay? I pretty much am guarenteed to go to SmashEx 2 though... Oh and that gh3y lil' TGA, ah ah.

The Great Marth

Smash Lord
To Sethlon: I won last time with roy by luck............but after seeing what lady luck did for me...
i kinda decided to put massive training into my lucky roy.............so watch out next time.......

SideEffect001

Smash Lord
EmperorCesar said:
Hey everybody, I'm new here. My friend and I just started playing SSBM during the summer and its been our multyplayer game of choice since them. When an employee of De Bunker told us about the existance of De Bunker (I had no idea tomball had a gaming place) we went over after school (tomball college) and to our luck, we arrived in the middle of a Smash Tournament. I had no idea that this little town had so many bad *** smashers, my friend and I watched in amazement. The finals ended when a guy beat a Fox using Roy (dint catch anybodies name) and then the low tier tourn began- I knew I was outclassed but since entry was only 2 bucks I decided to jump in and lost to that guy that won the first tourn with Roy in the first round. (I used Link, he used Mewtwo and Zelda). I lost but still had tons of fun and I enjoy playing against people that are more skilled than me(only way to get better)- my friend and I will try to brush up on our skills and enter the next tourn. I still need to get wavedashing down.....
Maybe i'll have a chance at beating someone now, and as for you Sethlon you should come over Corwins soon ive been wanting to play you in smash for sometime now.

makeamidget

Smash Cadet
That friend would be me. Though I kinda started to suck lately. But that's all the more reason to practice and stuff.

So yea, anyone that wants to just play for no reason at all, just uh, contact us or somethin. We do plan to go to the next tourney though, whenever that may be.

The Great Marth

Smash Lord
i think ZAP said it will be the 15th........ill need to call him to figure it out. be prepared though, u wont live long when i arrive.

Zap101

Smash Cadet
I think I accomplished something :p... I BROUGHT OUT THE SMASH COMMUNITY IN MAGNOLIA :D!!! sort of... i wish :(. Whatever look heres the deal you guys. First off... if there is another tourney this month i wont be hosting it... I was offered a job at the Ren Faire this weekend and surprisingly it was a job i wanted from last year hehe... thats not funny but whatever. SO I have recruited Sethlon(Alex) and once i get ahold of Gabe to host the tourney this time while i go and play with balls at the ren faire haha.. balls.

So... to make it quick. Yes tournament the 15th. No i wont be hosting it. Yes i feel bad.. a tad and Alex and Gabe will host it. Also everybody should come.. and all that jazz... WOOSH!!

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
*Clears voice, and turns it to authorotative tourney-holding voice*
Yep, the tourney will start at 1 pm, as always.
...although it always seems to get delayed a little...

I probably wont be needing too much help, as I've helped aj with the past SSBSs, and I've been to a couple of Fluffy's. I'll make things run smoothly one way or another :}

The Great Marth

Smash Lord
ok sounds good. by any chance does anyone need a ride? u have to be "on the way" to tombal for me to pick u up......dont ask me to pick u up and u live in austin or algeria or something.

makeamidget

Smash Cadet
**** that sucks. Alot. Cause we both (Cesar and myself) work at the Renaissance. Which pretty much means that we can't make the tourney.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Renfest is stealing all of our smashers :(

Hey zero, are you gonna be bringing a tv again? Cause that would be nice.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
The BS Crew always spends the night at a friend of ours to smash deep into the night before tourneys...so if you wanna come hang with us the night before the tourney, I'm sure you could.
But we have school that day, so we probably wont be getting together till atleast 6.

The Great Marth

Smash Lord
Bring a TV? It will be done, my lord.

i shall bring my VCR too, becaues i wish to record the look on your roys face when i **** him from the air with my roy! AHAHAHAHA! your going down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bring SSBM and a cube too?

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
First off, am I the only one who finds it a bit odd for someone to call you their lord, and then turn around and promise to **** them? :}
And speaking of this "****** from the air"...*ponders on how that would be physically possible*...on second thought, I don't wanna know.

And yeah...bring a cube and SSBM too. Unless we wanna have another delay to the tourney while i travel back to my house to get extra ones.

makeamidget

Smash Cadet
Sethlon said:
The BS Crew always spends the night at a friend of ours to smash deep into the night before tourneys...so if you wanna come hang with us the night before the tourney, I'm sure you could.
But we have school that day, so we probably wont be getting together till atleast 6.
Just say where

The Great Marth

Smash Lord
lol **** u......nah i ment......i will beat u so bad that a **** would feel nice...

your funny sethlon.

ok ill bring TV,VCR,GCN,SSBM,CNN,PB&J.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom