• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ryu's Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmbsfm

Smash Champion
NNID
srmario
How do you guys think his trailer will go? I haven't played much street fighter myself, so I can't think of anything clever or epic, but I'm sure many of you guys who know more about street fighter can think of something cool.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Ryu monologs on how Smash is the biggest competition of his life, and will show them all no mercy(starting with Mario). Near the end, Pit shouts out "SHORYUKEN" while Upperdashing Ryu on accident(trying to copy him), while Megaman and Mario do their u-tilts/Shorykens and everyone except Sonic and Pacman celebrate the new 3rd party.

3DS FC
0061-0163-0572
I heard somebody suggest doing Ryu's trailer as a follow up to Little Macs trailer, much like how Bowser Jrs. trailer followed up Megamans. Have Ryu appear in Little Macs training shed and just have an epic fist fight with the pint sized puncher.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
I heard somebody suggest doing Ryu's trailer as a follow up to Little Macs trailer, much like how Bowser Jrs. trailer followed up Megamans. Have Ryu appear in Little Macs training shed and just have an epic fist fight with the pint sized puncher.
fun fact

it was accually bowser jr followed up from greninjas that followed up from megamans

(theres speculation that greninjas was the same mountain area that megaman was)

SalsaSavant

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SalsaSavior
Wario eats a ton of enchiladas, and keeps getting fatter and fatter. Before long, he's so fat that his shirt rips off. Ryu climbs out of his fat folds, and begins giving Wario a massage.

NOW RYU IS COOKING WITH PETROL!

....what?

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
I believe it could be either:
1. Megaman is kicking *** and finishes the opponent with an u-tilt. Then Ryu pops up and gives him a taste of the original Shoryuken. Then it shows off the moves he has like the other characters have.

2. Shows him training like they did with Little Mac.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I'm imagine Mega Man and Mario fighting in a scene that looks similar to SSF4's opening.
Mario nearly beats Mega Man, but Ryu comes in to help Mega Man. Cue trailer.

cmbsfm

Smash Champion
NNID
srmario
I just hope he does not get the same trailer treatment as Mewtwo and Lucas, they were cool, but i need me a real trailer :O

He is a newcomer after all,he'll probably get a cgi trailer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom