• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ryu Hayabusa for Brawl! (Ninja Gaiden series)

nayon

Smash Rookie
First of all, I used the search, and didn't see any immediate results, and he wasn't in the character thread list.

He's the star of the Ninja Gaiden series, and the first 3 Ninja Gaiden games appeared on the NES, and later on the SNES, now he's in 3d with Ninja Gaiden and Ninja Gaiden Black on the old xbox, and Ninja Gaiden Sigma on the PS3, so he is kind of viable since he first appeared on a Nintendo system.

Many people say they are the most intense games they have ever played, and having played Sigma on my PS3, I have to agree. They are a bit hard, but awesome still. He has an arsenal of moves, many combos, can walk on an climb walls, and much more. He has a Katana, dual katanas (Sigma exclusive), Nunchucks, A staff, a greatsword, a bow, shurikens, and he can even cast lots of awesome spells.

Personally, he would make an awesome character, possibly top tier due to his speed. What are your thoughts?

Example moveset (incomplete):

Down B: Switch weapons (nunchuck, katana, dual, staff, greatsword etc etc)

Normal attack: Attack with selected weapon

Smash: do a heavy attack with the weapon (present in the 3d games)

Up B: Do the air slashing move from the 3d games

B: Shoot bow (charges like link)

Forward B: Shuriken

He can also walljump like Samus.

Additions?

AAbatterie

Smash Apprentice
I thought I've seen a thread on him before but guess not.

Anyways, that's a pretty good moveset, and especially like how you can switch weapons.
I only played the first Ninja Gaiden so I can't think of any other moves excepts for maybe some kicks and karate chops for A tilts.

Shuma

Smash Hero
But he would be awesome!.

Anyone that has played the Nes games know that. I mean he is a Ninja.

Top Bottom