• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rumors about Kirby's Inhale

Krell

Smash Journeyman
Before this recent event, I had heard a lot of rumors saying that Kirby can now use Inhale on certain items while they are sitting on the ground, and some of them will even give him a power. Has anybody confirmed this from Whobby, yet? Personally, it would be the first thing I would have checked, yet I have seen no confirmation yet.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Dargum

Smash Rookie
ya man i heard he can suck of the fire flower. it said from whobby at teh beginning of the updates. i forgot if he can suck of projectiles, althou i read that wario can eat those and replenish health. but definatley kirby has the fire flower. check whobby but the early updates.

Pye

Smash Journeyman
Montreal. PM me if you're on the island! I need op
Yeah, I've also heard this rumor, as have many people. There's been no word from an *official* source on this at all. As it is right now, it's just a very persistant rumor, so don't think about it too much. It does sound like a plausible game mechanic to actually be in the game.

The Japanese version of the game is releasing in just over a week, and when that happens, all will be known. Just wait a bit, and we'll know exactly how Kirby's B works.

kunai_abuser

Smash Journeyman
This has been done somewhere, or is at least mentioned somewhere... Jumpfesta I think? ( Don't hold me to it)

Tyeforce

Smash Apprentice
Does anyone know if he gets special hats for sucking up certain items (like Fire Kirby hat for sucking up a Fire Flower)?

spjd

Smash Apprentice
Unfortunately we have to take such rumors with a grain of salt. But man I hope it's true!

Top Bottom