• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rules For Posting In My Threads/Blogs/Posts

SmashKing67

Smash Cadet
Link to original post: [drupal=607]Rules For Posting In My Threads/Blogs/Posts[/drupal]

Okay, hi guys. Anyways, I want you to go over these rules for posting in my threads/blogs/posts:

1.If you have something bad to say, well, don't say it at all.

2. Don't curse or say nonsense in my threads, please. I'm sick of that.

And, 3. If you don't want me to block you, follow these rules.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
I know you wont care and tell me to stop but if you want people to respect you here and not get your account banned for spam and double posting know that noone will read this until you tell them so dont expect it from them. Also you might wanta read the SWF rules before you make your own http://smashboards.com/announcement.php?f=10&announcementid=41. Take this how you want im trying to help you.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I will post whatever the **** I want.

Cinder

Smash Master
I find this amusing...

1.If you have something bad to say, well, don't say it at all.
Flaming, I can understand...simple disagreements, though? I'm hoping you just mean flaming...

2. Don't curse or say nonsense in my threads, please. I'm sick of that.
Where have I seen this before? Hrm...oh yeeeeaaaaaaaaaaahhhh...the site rules...

Your little rules are part of the site's rules, so this blog entry was really not needed...

Chaco

Never Logs In
1 wasted blog.
5 wasted posts.
57 wasted words.

One wasted Rhodey, tis why he made this thread.

Top Bottom