• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rudefest: Half-Baked Results

lordhelmet

Smash Master
Shoutouts to Bdubs

oh wait....
Solharath pulled a real SuperTHC and was way too ****ed to go anywhere for about 12 straight hours.

Other (Not-so)Memorable moments:

Mike wakes Lordy up at 5:55 AM and asks him to join DK crews. Takes 12 of 16 stocks.
Mike gets 3 stocked by Luigi in Brawl.
Mike gets suicide fair'd for the game by my Snake in Brawl.
Mike knocks PR Blake into losers.
Benji gets bodied in chess by TBird.
TBird and BFlake lose to the Space Brothers in doubles.
TBird counterpicks Mike to Delfino and gets walk-off chaingrabbed
Blake gets 1HKO'd by Ike side b in bracket
Space Brothers get way too high for any basic motor functions and might not longer be with us.
Root shows up late because he slept in and loses a lot of money in money matches on his birthday.
A2 uses Falcon Kick and Raptor Boost.
Schwik and Daddy take 3rd at their first doubles tournament.
mCk makes it out of pools.

Last edited:

Amity

Sadboi
Switch FC
SW-0822-7258-0511
it was really cool seeing everyone again. C: im happy that i got 13th in pm. Lol

whitmorethetoadpirate

Smash Apprentice
Solharath pulled a real SuperTHC and was way too ****ed to go anywhere for about 12 straight hours.

Other (Not-so)Memorable moments:

mCk makes it out of pools.

WHAT? THIS HAPPENED? HOLY ****ING ****!

Also, Lordy completely forgets to mention the $5 MM against me after bracket, gets 2-0'd, salties it to $10 Bo5, takes it to game 5, still loses.

Oh also shoutouts to Misa for being the meanest ************ ever.

Last edited:

Hyper Crasher

Smash Apprentice
Shoutouts
1: L_Cancel:mario2:: I'm coming for that rematch, best be prepared, next time I won't sd
2: Benji:fox::falco::dk2:: Really fun playing you in Melee, hopefully next time I won't be switching games as often and my tech skill will be more consistent
3: Blake:fox:: That :fox: caught me off guard in friendlies, hope we can play again sometime
4: Solharath:sonic:: GGs in friendlies, :kirby2::ivysaur: was really funny to fight
5: Lordy:ike:: How long did your brawl matches actually take?
5: Daddy's Kisses:mewtwopm:: Nice job getting 5th, kind of want to face that :mewtwopm:
7: Tech Chase:sheilda:: Scumbag :metaknight: ruining brawl with your broken ****, but GGs in brawl and PM dubs, I want to play you again sometime soon.
7: Schwick:ganondorf:: Cool seeing you again, we should play some friendlies next tourney, I think the last time we played was RMA2
9: Tbird:falcon:: GGs in Melee, I want to face you again sometime soon, maybe we will mm
9: Red:diddy:: :diddy:is so annoying to fight, can't approach, but GGs in bracket, I want to try and do better against :diddy: next time
9: Jawsome:squirtle:: GGs in brawl, your :pikachu2:is pretty decent, :luigi2:is just a random matchup, but from watching your bracket matches, your :squirtle: seems annoying to fight
13: Amity:metaknight:: :metaknight: isn't as bad in pm as in brawl; you probably play him better than I did, I kind of want to :metaknight: mirror you now
13: Artificial Flavor:luigi2::ivysaur:: :luigi2:too good, I hope to learn more from you and hopefully become as much of a force to be reckoned with as you are.
13: Robjoe:charizard:: GGs in friendlies, :charizard: has a really good tech chase, hope we can play again soon sometimes.
13: Flan~:kirby2::snake:: GGs in friendlies, hope we can play again soon, :kirby2: is pretty fun in dubs so I might ask for advice later
17: ManaX:mewtwopm:: You're pretty cool to hang out with, nice job being white girl wasted with no hang over
17: Storm / Smalls:roypm::yoshi2:: GGs but we didn't play so... But in all seriousness, I want to fight your :yoshi2:
17: BFlake:ganondorf:: Aren't you a :lucario: main, why does it say you played :ganondorf:? GGs in friendlies, :lucario: is the closest thing to marvel in smash
17: Joe Janky:metaknight::pit:: GGs in Melee, I got really lucky in our set, so many misfires, but keep working on Melee
17: Void: Your :marth: is pretty good in melee, I just did a lot of studying on the :marth:vs:luigi2: matchup and it payed off
17: McK:ness2:: I still don't have that much of a clue on how to fight :ness2:, but I'll work on it I guess
17: Asa:mario2:: Your :mario2: is pretty good, keep working on it and you'll be as good as Lcancel
25: Hyper Crasher: I like how you did better in Melee and Brawl than you did in PM, keep working on it kid
25: Sophy:mewtwopm:: Friendlies the day after was hilarious, triple :kirby2: with an :ivysaur: and :bowser2::dedede:vs:kirby2::ivysaur: were two of my favorite matches of the weekend that I played
25: Zaden:marth:: It says we played in Melee but I don't even think you entered Melee, weird huh?
25: Angry: GGs in friendlies and it was fun teaming with you, we had some really close sets in dubs and we should team again sometime
25: Wind:yoshi2:: GG in the crew battle, finishing up what Red didn't take, I kind of wish we could've played some friendlies
DRDN: Brawl was hilarious until you brought out :metaknight:, I need to find some way to deal with this character. GGs in Marvel 3, you haven't even seen my Shuma yet, only thing bad about him is he can't approach, can still lock you down and do a lot of damage. Thanks for the ride to this too
Misa: Never got that :sonic: vs :sheik: rematch, I'd win it again, but it was cool meeting you
Legit: I hope you come back to the Brawl scene, and experience the reign of ***** first hand, you were fun to face in bracket but your :popo: scared me at first
Guy that I played Melee in the basement with: GGs, wish we got to play a little more, hope we can play again sometime soon, your :sheikmelee: has some promise though

Shoutouts to 3 hour drive
Shoutouts to getting a couch but no blanket
Shoutouts to getting home at 10 pm

This was fun, I hope I can go to more west MI tourneys, but that 3 hour drive

<3. Misa

Smash Rookie
I'd wreck you like I did the first time, Adrian. Looking forward to it ;)

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
This weekend I learned:

1. A2's bed is OP.

2. Daddy's Kisses' Mewtwo is hot.

3. Blake is crazy good when he's "on".

4. If I keep playing this game I'll be one of MI's best in PM. <3 Shielda.

5. Lordy is OP.

6. Jawsome and I would now officially body teams in West Michigan if we teamed again. :yeahboi:

Had a blast here. Can't wait to see you guys again <3 West MI da bess.

Shoutouts to everyone I played. I got so many matches in this time. I'll see if I can't do some proper shoutouts after my final today.

Last edited:

W.C.N

Smash Lord
Shoutouts to being the heaviest backpack of all time

Shoutouts to west MI

Shoutouts to moneymatchmike I'll face anything but that squirtle...**** that ****

Top Bottom