• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RRR you're making me want to play Kirby again.

Massive

Smash Champion
@ Triple R Triple R - Seriously dude, great work at Great Revival! It was really awesome to see you playing so well. (For those not in the know, he got into the top 8 with kirby, lol)

I yo-yo around between low tiers a lot (I've been on a Ness/Bowser kick for the last year or so), but you have inspired me to bring my kirby back into the mix. That crowd and match hype was just too real to ignore.

Also, have you checked out wavedash OoS > utilt vs fox or marth (usmash and fsmash respectively)? I've been practicing it using 20XX lately, and it actually works very well! It's modified from my puff training routine which usually goes wavedash > rest or wavedash > grab, but kirby's utilt is actually much better.

But anyway, good work dude!

Last edited:

Triple R

Smash Lord
@ Massive Massive Don't fall for the bait! I only make Kirby LOOK fun! Just kidding, but thanks for the compliment. It's funny, I've only just started to wavedash oos into utilt. I still mostly just do standard oos wavedash to grab for punish. There's a lot of small things I wish I would place into my game. Kirby is so simple, but there's sooooo many things I could be doing better yet.

@ RaphaelRobo RaphaelRobo Thanks. One of my fellow MN smashers actually found it at a JCPenny's or similar store on clearance for like $5, so they figured what the heck and got it for me. I'm surprised they would have the shirt in stock at any store like that lol.

Most of you have probably seen my vids, but I'll probably post them in the video thread later too.

Top Bottom