• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

rpg?????? wtf

poorpint

Smash Rookie
uhhh........

am i missing something? if there's an rpg i definetly want in.

typh

BRoomer
BRoomer
there is no RPG as of now, but it will be up again sometime in the future.

Blackreighn_zero

Smash Journeyman
yeah,thanks,and i don't think i'll need anything for a while,and what was that you said you were playing?

chronofreak

Smash Apprentice
What's going on in here? I thought this was about the Smash RPG, but now people are just going off and talking about whatever. I'm suprised this hasn't been closed yet...

Foxpower+

Smash Lord
You have much to learn, the rpg is not up and mods dont check the Clan Grounds. So basically we are left alone to do whatever we want, but not break the rules.

Refer to Foxpower+ For clan grounds moderator.

I have 2 topics trying to make me mod of this place.

But whatever dude, just chill.

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
Zook has returned!

I'd be afraid if Foxpower became a mod. All those poor n00bs... So many threads being closed for no reason... Accounts being hacked...

Or am I just thinking about Skywalker...?

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
It seems some of our newer forum members have descorved the post count upping oppertunities of a modless room.

Foxpower+ rules, man. He runs the RPG Disc. with a leardership to boot. Don't get him angered, less ye wisheth to incure the wrath of his noble fellows, knave.

Russky

Smash Rookie
one question why does it say foxpower is banned
and what ever happened to the rpg to make it stop

Seed of Sorrow

Smash Champion
Basically, in a nutshell, smashboards went down for a couple of days so that the godly Gideon and his trusty companions, the Scholarly Admins, could convert this love pit from version 1.0 to version 1.00000000010. However during their journey to the triforce, many, many bugs crawled from the ceiling and walls of the mighty temple (AKA The BackRoom). Our heroes faught long and courageously but alas, only Gideon, with his power to breathe water, sort of like Uncle Meat,, could pass the vast hylian lake that submerged the other Admins. Thus, as Gideon faught, he was able to reproduce by budding and spawn McFox. Then, now that there were two, and there are strength in numbers, they traveled far and wide searching for the lost forum skin balls, that were scattered troughout the internet by Chevron, the mighty gasoline station. Years and years they traveled until all but one were recovered, the forum skin ball of the ring, which was captured by Sawron, that imprisoned them for months within a smelly dirty subway station bathroom. But, as our clever hero, McFox (who is actually just a bud off of Gideon, which makes him Gideon, so...), our clever hero Gideon, clasped the mighty Zig within his vicelike "all your base are belong to us" and struck the chain that bound him to the ground. Luckily, or should I say not luckily because Gideon is god (so he can warp time), he opened up a rift in the space time continuam just as Doctor SpockTavius successfully blew up the fusion reactor, designed to supply power beyond our wildest dreams. Anyway, as I was saying, the mighty Gideon could not control the portal alone, so he refused with McFox during a deadly glassing by the covenant while on reach. Only then, did the heroes discover a "Master Chef" who could cook with the power of 3 million nukes. From his food they shaped the Majolner armor, and suited up amplying their power 30000000000000000000000000000000000000 fold, which basically makes McGid (remember they had to fuse together to escape the glassing) supreme power admin, which he used to admin slap all the terrorist away from the hostages, effectively devouring them all in his belly. GET IN HIS BELLY! Now, as the stroy progressed they landed on a island complete with one - eyed cyclopseszx (yes, I am being redundant) when they effectively ate his eyeball by skewering him, and slowly roasting them over an open forest fire, remember he is a giant cyclops. And now, the Powerful Gideon, (he changed his name from McGid, back to Gideon so that he wouldn't get spam mail from verizon, aka the devil. So, now we find our hero back on smashboards determiined to recover the last of the stolen forum skin balls, and set the world right once again.

Merry Christmas, if you just read this, you wasted about 5 or so minutes of your life. But don't feel bad, because I probably wasted 30 minutes writting this crap.

Top Bottom