• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RPG - Water in the Desert

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
Have I made this RP here before? I don't think so.

General Plot/Setting

The RP takes place in the desert country of Tansted, a country at war with itself. Over water. In the past decades, their water reserves have been slowly- but surely- drying up. Fights have broken out over whom controls which wells, oasises, and the likes.

Some rich have bought entire wells and distribute the water through their own companies, be it out of corporate greed or kindness. Some have changed their towns into armies, out to seek precious water for themselves and their families. Others have become nomads, roaming the desert as a living. And others are trying to go about their daily lives.

The question is: Who are you?

To join, just fill out the profile skeleton below, wait for me to okay it, and then start RPing.

Username: (Your username)
Character name: (Your character's name)
Gender: (Male, female, hermaphrodite, genderless. If I missed anything, please say so.)
Race: (Human, lizard, vampire, clown, whatever you want. Make up something.)
Appearence: (Breif description of what they look like, or a picture. Use links, please.)
Other: (Whatever you feel like sharing.)

Accepted Profiles

I'll put the accepted profiles here.

PM me with any questions.

toon_marth

Smash Ace
Nobody's done this yet? It sounds cool. I'll give it a shot.

Username: toon_marth
Character name: Sigmond
Race: Human
Appearence:

Other: Sigmond is a very strong person. His stout combat skill are only matched by his stout attitude. He may seem cold and uncaring, though he really has a good sense of concern for those he is close to. He is hired often as a mercenary, using his money to buy water from any source he can. Though recent events begin to lead him into a path that may change his destiny....

Ill continue if this RP starts to pick up! Best of luck!

karthik_king

Smash Ace
Username: (Your username) karthik_king
Character name: (Your character's name) Ryu
Gender: (Male, female, hermaphrodite, genderless. If I missed anything, please say so.) Male
Race: (Human, lizard, vampire, clown, whatever you want. Make up something.)Human
Appearence: (Breif description of what they look like, or a picture. Use links, please.)http://www.comicoo.com/Street_Fighter/Street_Fighter_08/s/001 - Ryu Holofoil Covers_400x400.jpg
Other: (Whatever you feel like sharing.) Yoou already know all about me

Top Bottom