• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RPG MAKER game plot and ideas, Feedback needed!

zaiman12345

Smash Apprentice
NNID
theawesome4567
I'm getting RPGMAKERMV for Christmas and I've been thinking of an opening sequence, so here's how it goes.
A young man wakes up, and he's late for work. "Oh crap! I need to hurry and run over to work!"
His room's furniture opens up these text boxes when checked.
Bed: I'm already late! I can't take a nap, no matter how much I want to.
Table: I don't have time for breakfast now.
Bookshelf: I have a ton of books in here!
Clock: It's 7:00! I need to go! I'm two hours late!
Picture: I really like this picture for some reason.
He leaves the house and he goes into auto mode and walks into a house.
In the house there's two doors and a person.
Blacksmith's Door: I can't go in there right, now. I need to get to work!
Person: It's 7:00! You're two hours late for work! Hurry!
The PC (playable character) walks into a door that says "Mines" and enters.
He's in a big cave that looks like a randomly generated dungeon and there are tons of people and long hallways and the Boss is at the top.
Person: The Boss looks really mad, so hurry to him!
Person: I've only been working for two hours and I'm exausted...
Person: ZZZZZZZ...
Person: I'm busy here! I can't talk!
The PC moves forward and then he auto moves into The Boss. The Boss says "You're late by TWO HOURS!!! Grab a pickaxe and WORK!" The PC automatically gets the pickaxe The Boss, then The Boss leaves the room, and the PC is out of auto mode, then the PC walks to his partner and there is a box with a choice that says "You're late again, but better now then never! (Work? Y/N)
No- Hurry and finish what you're doing, the come to me! (Free to move)
Yes- Okay, let's work!
8 Hours later...
That's how far I've gotten, so there you go! I'll update soon, but first I'll give you a sneak peak about the main mechanic of the game- Two realities, one Fantasy, (The one you start in.) one Sci-Fi. I hope you like what you're seeing so far!

Top Bottom